SeatConcepts.com

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by mxbundy, Sep 18, 2010.

1. mxbundy

mxbundy Long timer

Oddometer:
    <META name=Generator content="Microsoft SafeHTML"><STYLE>.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}</STYLE>Hi,

I would like to take the time to introduce seatconcepts.com.
    We are offering high quality seating kits for dual-sport bikes at an affordable price point.
    Although Seatconcepts.com is new on the market, the parent company was started over 8 years ago because of our involvement in vintage motocross. We quickly grew to include ATV seating applications and worked with Quadtech-ATV.com to manufacture and develop their line of seats. They have quickly become the industry leader in ATV seating and get rave reviews for their seats in all the major ATV publications and forums everywhere.
    So after getting the bug for dual-sport and adventure riding, one thing became apparent. The typical seat on the typical dual-sport bike is not made for 200 mile, or even 100 mile days in the saddle. So the need was seen for quality dual-sport seating with affordable pricing.
    Our seats are molded using our own proprietary polyurethane formulas. Each new model is extensively tested to ensure the proper density and resiliency for a comfortable and long lasting seat. We also offer softer and firmer options for all seats.
    New models are being added all the time. Please visit seatconcepts.com for the current up to date product list and coming soon. Don't see your bike on either list, contact us to see if we are working on it. Or feel free to start up an interest list in this thread.
    Our kits are DIY, do it yourself! This allows a considerable cost savings to the customer as they reuse their existing seat pan and install the foam and cover themselves, or send it to us and for a small fee we will install it for you.This allows us to be close to half the expense of comparable products. We are getting rave reviews here on ADV-Rider, Thumpertalk and other message boards for our comfort, quality and value.
    We are a small company but are BIG on CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    So please contact us with your concerns both before and after the sale for prompt and courteous service.

Finally we are certified bike nuts with over 45 years combined riding/racing experience in everything from vintage mx to GNCC to Baja.

Thanks, hope to see you on the trail!

Lendon and Robert<TABLE style="WIDTH: 450px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript>ddlevelsmenu.setup("1", "topbar","0","0")</SCRIPT>
    Seat Concepts
    Hemet, Ca 92543

Phone: (951) 756-1030

E-mail: seatconcepts@gmail.com

<LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="cms_style.css"><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--function check(){var str1 = document.getElementById("contact_email").value;var filter=/^(.+)@(.+).(.+)$/iif (!( filter.test( str1 ))){alert("Incorrect email address!");return false;}}--></SCRIPT>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  2. Dan Alexander

Dan Alexander still alive and well

Oddometer:
    You have a website?
  3. Dan Alexander

Dan Alexander still alive and well

Oddometer:

OK, google is my friend :D
    Dr. John likes this.
  4. strongleftleg

strongleftleg Party Guy

Oddometer:
  5. greer

greer Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    They get a standing ovation from me. Excellent product and customer service.

Sarah
  6. ohiodualsporter

ohiodualsporter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    They must be new... I clicked on the KLR link and it led me to a page under construction. I guess I'll wait to see what they have.:cry
  7. mxbundy

mxbundy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Will have some pics up of the KLR seat in a couple of days. The mold is done, just finalizing the seat covers.
    Thanks for looking!
  8. mxbundy

mxbundy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Glad you are happy with the seat!:freaky And thanks for the kind words.We have 2 more low WR seats to make now, looks like it is time to make a low mold.
  9. strongleftleg

strongleftleg Party Guy

Oddometer:
    WhhooHoooo!

My Husky 610 seat is on it's way!
  10. gkgeiger

gkgeiger Every ride is an ADV

Oddometer:
    Ordered my 690 Enduro cover a few minutes ago. Looks like it's just what I've been looking for.
  11. empedrado

empedrado Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Should have my 530 EXC seat when I get back from the ride I am on. Looking forward to a comparision to other seats I have tried. Will be very interested as well on how the 690 seat stacks up as well.
  12. OhBoy

OhBoy Got Out

Oddometer:
    Love the seat.

:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  13. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Got Parelli?

Oddometer:
    One on the way for my '09 KLR. I'll post pics and review as soon as I get it.
    :clap
  14. soph9

soph9 Would Love to ride ALL the TIME

Oddometer:
    will you be doing any seats for the BMW GS family?
  15. mxbundy

mxbundy Long timer

Oddometer:
    We have had a few inquiries already, I will start looking for a donor seat to start working on!
    Thanks for the input!:evil
  16. cphubert

cphubert Old Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Qestions on 09 klr 650 seat; is your seat wider? dished? i'm unhappy with the stock looking for a replacement at 240 lbs how firm is your foam?

Thanks in advance
  17. mxbundy

mxbundy Long timer

Oddometer:
    The seat is wider, it is approx. 13 inch's at the widest point. It is not dished, it is the standard height. We are going to make a lower dished model in the near future. We can make a foam soft, medium or firm.
    Thanks for looking!

Bundy
  18. Tripletreat

Tripletreat Long timer

Oddometer:
    I would certainly like to see you make a dual seat for my old R100GS. The OEM seat is a butt-killer. Otherwise, that bike is great for two-up touring over all kinds of roads.
    se950 and Matt the Wanderer like this.
  19. mxbundy

mxbundy Long timer

Oddometer:
    A friend has one of these and has graciously offered up his seat for the mold work over the winter, so stay tuned!

Bundy
  20. kpinvt

kpinvt OLDnSLO

Oddometer:
    Great looking seat at a good price point.