Schuberth C2...Parts UK? Canada, Germany?

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by MoBill, May 16, 2008.

1. MoBill

MoBill Smiles when says dat

Oddometer:
    Any of you Schubert C2 owners have a line on parts? I've lost the disk that holds the face shield on and am screwed...
    Just short of 20K on it and I guess I shoulda done a pre-flight on loose crap.

Anyway...anyone know about where I can get parts? I bought from Extreme Supply also...they're done carrying Schuberth and no more parts. Same story for every dealer I can find in the US.

I wrote Schuberth in Germany and vendors in the UK, Canada, France and Germany...no replies.

I'd even pay for someone in the UK, or other points around the globe to buy what I need and send it to the US...if anyone's willing--I'm effed...4 weeks before I leave for Iraq and I think I'm going to have to buy another damn helmet...thoughts? :huh
  2. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Check out www.extremesupply.com They may have the parts you need. I've bought a replacement visor from them.
  3. MoBill

Oddometer:
    Thanks much...No good, they're done with the line up. That's where I bought the helmet and my spare shield...I talked to 'em twice...no joy. Waaaa.Thanks though.

B
  4. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    When I was in Colorado a couple of years ago, the BMW / Ducati dealer in Colorado Springs had Schuberth parts. I bought the brackets that held the screen in place because my screen kept shutting on its own.. You may want to give them a call to see if they still carry parts.
  5. MoBill

Oddometer:
    Many thanks. I'll contact them.

-B
  6. MoBill

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the help on this...guys in colorado tried...sent me ones for the C1...but it was worth it.

Anyway, if anyone needs C1/Concept Disks...I have four now.

Thanks for the help...