Come help us launch the new KTM Dealer in SoCal

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest & whatever' started by Boredsurfer, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Boredsurfer

Boredsurfer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Guys:

First things first - please don't nuke this thread because I am not trying to sell you anything :)

I am the new Sales Monkey here at Pro Italia and I wanted to let you guys know about an event coming up I thought might interest you.

PRO ITALIA in Glendale CA is having an open house/launch party to celebrate picking up the KTM brand.

This Saturday night (4/12/14) from 7-10p.m. (at the showroom located on 3600 North Verdugo Road, Glendale, CA 91208) we will be hosting a party with food, drinks, and some music to introduce the brand and products to our regular client base.

Pro Italia will be a road line dealer only at first, but within that designation we will still carry the 1190 Adventures (both models) and the 690 line (unfortunately the 690 Enduro is sold out from KTM for now). Chris Fillmore will be here with his RC1190 AMA race bike and we will also be unveiling the new SUPER DUKE....KTM regional reps will be on hand to answer questions (drink for free).

I have managed to talk Chris from Rottweiler Performance into coming to show off some of his products, as well as a few other local ADV personalities.

C'mon down, kick some tires, have a drink, have a few laughs and check out the clubhouse. No pressure, no sales pitch. It is my hope to make this showroom ADV-centric so show up and represent people!

Safe riding to you all.

Jason
    1-818-658-7000
  2. junglemototours

junglemototours trailplug

Oddometer:
    250 SuperDuke? :ear
  3. mr. thumbs

mr. thumbs Long timer

Oddometer:
    Let's be real. This is a shameless plug.

And I'm completely OK with that. I can't make it to the launch but I hope you have good turn out. Congrats on the new line.
  4. pcvance

pcvance Walk Verplank

Oddometer:
    just joking, carry on...:lol3
  5. Boredsurfer

Oddometer:
    Ugh... I knew this was gonna happen :) Seriously, just wanted to make the LA county guys know about a new alternative is all. Move. Flame. Delete. :D
  6. devo2002

devo2002 Long timer

Oddometer:
    See you tomorrow, I hope you still have that single scrambler seat for sale!
  7. wildhorse1966

wildhorse1966 n00b

Oddometer:
    was planning on buying a new KTM this weekend .. any good deals happening???
  8. junglemototours

junglemototours trailplug

Oddometer:
    So sales monkey guy, you not going to answer my question? :huh
  9. Boredsurfer

Oddometer:
    Hey junglemotortours - sorry for the delayed response. Busy as hell here :)

So you know the deal - KTM has not released details on when that line of bikes will be available for sale.

Trust me I wish..... BUT no sales talk allowed here. Just info on the party :clap
  10. Boredsurfer

Oddometer:
    Yo Devo - p.m.'ed you.
  11. fast4d

fast4d Long timer

Oddometer:
    KTM (street) is sorely lacking in the LA area. I am glad there will be another choice for warranty service around here.
  12. Boredsurfer

Oddometer:
    Right? Thanks fast 40.

Party starting in 15 minutes gents. Tell your friends!

Ride safe.