Some DOGs are invading Tellico Plains for the 4th!

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by flux_capacitor, Jun 29, 2008.

1. GaM

GaM Long timer

Oddometer:
    According to Debandi-dar, he ought to be about at Tellico. Pretty cool, reminds me of Christmas Eve when they show Santa's position on the weather radar.

hmm..I must have read that thing before it was through, looks like he is around Joe Brown HW
  2. Willy-B

Willy-B onebudwiser

Oddometer:
    Bacon is covered.:D Black label Hormel is on the list and maybe taters too. I may be a tad late Saturday am due to the fact that I might just go ahead and hang out with yff's Saturday night after all.:clap

Jerky's been pretty busy with some bum luck of contractor services at his cabin over in Bammy. It's right here. I wouldn't expect to see him this weekend but don't forget we're talkin' about Jerky.:lol3

Ziptie's don't work, Flux, I've already tried them.:wink:

And all of us men know that loosing a pocket can be painful.:huh

None of that Turkey bullshit, I'm bringing the pig.:freaky

PS-I crossed the state line earlier today and have some bad-ass fireworks I can bring along for Saturday (sure, it's not going to be Friday night) evening,:deal ...or Saturday morning when I get there for the ff's that haven't woke up yet.:lol3 :clap :lol3 :clap

.......[​IMG]
  3. beefjerky

beefjerky Long timer

Oddometer:
    see y'all tomorrow around lunch time.

Feel free to leave your coolers unattended while you are out riding :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Whhere's the fireworks gonna be?
  4. Willy-B

Willy-B onebudwiser

Oddometer:
    :huh....:thumb

I know better.:wink: :nod

Right beside the tent of who is still sleeping...or better yet, tied to the leg of the first one who passes out.:lol3 :lol3 :lol3
  5. spanish inquisition!

spanish inquisition! Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am leaving tomorrow also. Where are you riding from? Wanna meet at dales an ride from there?

Cheers,

Alex
  6. Incabiker

Incabiker Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yup, the fireworks here completely suck! I went to get some for my kids and they don't sell anything that is considered a missile/projectile. Nor do they have anything that goes bang, like the black cats :huh. What a shame. I guess next year I will have to run over the Alabama border and get some real fire works, not this pussy crock of shit their selling in Georgia.

You guys have fun riding in Tellico, I'm gonna be hiking the Appalachian trail all weekend.
  7. GaM

GaM Long timer

Oddometer:
    which section :ear
  8. fullmonte

fullmonte Reformed Kneedragger

Oddometer:
    I'll see you FFs around 11ish this morning.
  9. Python423

Python423 TnAdvRiders.com

Oddometer:
    are there gonig to be any fireworks shows in tellico tonight?
  10. Incabiker

Incabiker Long timer

Oddometer:
    I did an out and back from neels gap to Tesnatee, about 14 miles total including the Reece memorial trail, up to the appalachian trail, then down to neels gap. I camped out on Cowrock mountain, watched fireworks from at least 20 different cities-parks, and then a group of coyotes sat right outside my tent all night, hunting and howling all night long. Literally, If I opened my tent and stuck my hand outside it, I could have pet a coyote, and they were all around. Got only about 4 hours of sleep that night, though I must admit it was pretty damned cool. It was just me and the dog, though the dog was really good and never made a noise, though she was concerned. Usually she will bark her ass off at whatever is around, she instinctively knew different though. Also found a bear den not even 100 feet near cowrock mountain when I was gathering firewood. What a night.
  11. Dags

Dags I'm not British

Oddometer:
    Everyone make it home OK:ear

Anyone have some pictures to post:norton
  12. Willy-B

Willy-B onebudwiser

Oddometer:
    Home safe and checkin' in.:wave

I sure had fun this weekend,:D :D I had no idea I would be so fortunate when this thread unfolded, I was able to camp out Saturday night which kinda unfolded at the last minute. Thanks to all that showed and rode.:clap

I was also able to meet a couple of inmates I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, David, Gabe and Monte it was all my pleasure.:freaky Monte is from Arizona, so he's not just around the corner.:huh :clap

Benny, best of luck with the shoulder, let us know what the doctor say's. :nod It's always a pleasure being in your company, here's to some good news from the professionals.:beer

Dirty and Boojum I really hate that I missed y'all, we'll see you at the next one though.:thumbup

I've never ridden the Dragon or the Cherohala before this weekend, there's some terrific riding up that way.:ricky We had some discussion about doing something "ADV Rally style" the middle of this coming September up that way at the same resort, FYI.:evil

I managed to come home with 90 some odd pictures taken from this weekend, thanks to some help,:deal they are uploading now. I'll be sure to post as many as possible when the they are ready.:D

Between the ADVr's and the 950, I kept a smile on my face both days.[​IMG]

PS-It's been a long, long time since I've been sprayed with shotgun lead.:huh ....:nod
  13. flux_capacitor

flux_capacitor I know a shortcut!

Oddometer:
    Yup, made it back, passed the fuck out for a few hours, downloading pics now. :nod

Good time, good seein' everyone again. I can't help but wonder what Montek will tell his friends in AZ. :lol3
  14. Willy-B

Willy-B onebudwiser

Oddometer:

:bluduh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:scratch
  15. kdscoates

kdscoates Long timer

Oddometer:

i am home and ok but all i want to know is how did your ford ranger run?????:D
  16. flux_capacitor

flux_capacitor I know a shortcut!

Oddometer:

:lol3 If you saw his Rusty....I mean HUSKY... you'd know why he takes the Ranger. :D :amazon
  17. beefjerky

beefjerky Long timer

Oddometer:
    home alive after about 100 miles of gravel on the tiger. W only crashed 14 times. Woot, we're getting better.

Koates, when are we goiun to the dragon?
  18. kdscoates

kdscoates Long timer

Oddometer:
    when ever i can get a sick day again which will be some time in august i will have a cold!!
    i do not go near that place on the weekends to many harley drunkersons!!!:D
  19. kdscoates

kdscoates Long timer

Oddometer:
    rusky:D
  20. kdscoates

kdscoates Long timer

Oddometer:
    hey billy, nice pics but maybe wait till the shouldr heals!!!

glad to hear you are up and around you brittle old man!!:D