Lost a side case in Hotchkiss

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by MtTripper, Sep 30, 2012.

1. MtTripper

MtTripper San Juanderer Supporter

Oddometer:
    My wife saddled up for her first tour on her own bike, but must not have secured her side case... The RR tracks on the west side of Hotchkiss gave her a bump and the case flew off, sort of noticed by her, but not really registered until we pulled up at the Hotchkiss Inn. I shot back to look, maybe 7-10 minutes later and it was nowhere to be found.

If someone found an older, somewhat dented case, from a BWM F650GS, it would sure make her feel better. She did great over 500 miles, except for this hiccup... I'll pick it up and pay a reward, say $100? No questions, funny looks or anything.

Thanks!
  2. Snowbound

Snowbound Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    There are a bunch of BMW riders around there . Did you try contacting the local BMW club .BMW Riders of Western Colorado.
  3. MtTripper

MtTripper San Juanderer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for that thought! I'm on a Weestrom and not that tuned in to la vida Beema. I did hop on a 1200GS on the way home and think I'm converting! I'll look them up and reach out to them.