April 13 - Dallas/Fort Worth Day Ride

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by ERD, Apr 8, 2013.

1. ERD

ERD Custom Rider

Oddometer:
    Saturday, April 13, 2013

Let me know if you are coming so I can get an estimate of headcount for lunch.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    For those renting motorcycle or leaving from Dallas, we start at EagleRider Dallas. <o:p></o:p>
    2700 West Irving Blvd,<o:p></o:p>
    Irving, TX 75061 <o:p></o:p>
    Kickstand Up at 8:00AM.
    we will ride to Celina to meet up with the North Dallas group before continuing to Denison. <o:p></o:p>
    If you are renting a motorcycle and want to pickup the bike on Saturday morning, we normally open at 9:00AM. I will open the store at 7:30AM for those renting motorcycles for this ride. Please contact me BEFORE to setup your rental. Otherwise please no walk-in rentals on Saturday mornings before 9:00AM<o:p></o:p>
    For those starting in the North Dallas area, we will meet at Celina Square at 8:45AM <o:p></o:p>
    127 N Ohio Dr, <o:p></o:p>
    Celina, TX 75009
    Kickstand up at 9:00AM. <o:p></o:p>

Our destination is Carpenter's Bluff just east of Denison, TX on the Red River.<o:p></o:p>

Distance from Celina Square: 83 miles. <o:p></o:p>

Riding time: 2:00 from Celina Square and 2:00 Back to Celina Square.
    Lunch: Denison
    Devolli's Italian Restaurant
    220 W Main St Denison, TX 75020
    (903) 463-3800

<o:p></o:p>

We planned to be back to DFW by 2:00 PM

If you have any questions or need GPS files, PM me.<o:p></o:p>

2. ERD

ERD Custom Rider

Oddometer:
    This is a street ride - no dirt :D We typically stay on the blacktop two lane road. It is a ride-your-pace ride where we wait for the slower riders at the road intersections, so there is no pressure to keep up with some of the more experienced riders.
  3. 181

181 I can't ride..

Oddometer:
    Can't wait to get in on the next one.. just got my new bike yesterday afternoon. For those that have an offroad capable bike there are some cool trails below the bridge at carpenters bluff.
  4. ERD

ERD Custom Rider

Oddometer:
    You are welcome! We enjoyed riding with you. We are really impressed that your riding and scraping the footpegs on the 'wing!

We'll do it again next month!