Stuntriding retards

Discussion in 'The Perfect Line and Other Riding Myths' started by IrishJohn, Sep 4, 2013.

1. IrishJohn

IrishJohn Adventurer

Oddometer:
    All the 'brave' and 'skilled' asshole's stunting on the highways in St Louis at the weekend - thanks for scaring the shit out of motorists, pissing off the cops and general public and making life even more hassle for those of us who enjoy riding our bikes for the sake of it - not trying to compensate for out acne'd, pot bellied, short-dicked personas like you lot.

I will be in my SUV next year - try your dangerous crap around me then ; )
  2. operose

operose Mama tried

Oddometer:
    Hey that's not really very cool, Johnny. No need to go all schwarzeneger terminator road rage on these guys and run them over with an SUV just because they are immature.

Make it a fair fight and try to beat them up while you're riding on a bike next to them. They might kick your ass though from all that Stunta practice
  3. KX50002

KX50002 NooB, my ass

Oddometer:
    You forgot: :pope:gerg
  4. HooliKen

HooliKen Awesome is a flavor

Oddometer:
    FAIL! No sweet Stunta vids.
  5. Nd2Roam

Nd2Roam Charleston, WV

Oddometer:
    I watch the videos in the same manner I'd watch a train wreck. Now Youtube suggests all of them to me and I'm sure the Govt. has me profiled as a hooligan.

Now for a video with some urban ADV riding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw1kpR3pHc0
  6. ThumperStorm

ThumperStorm Long timer

Oddometer:
    Not the best rant I've heard. :nah
  7. HooliKen

HooliKen Awesome is a flavor

Oddometer:
    I do believe I just lost some riding IQ points watching that. Obviously they need the "Biker Boyz" drag racing on dirt class. :*sip*
  8. corndog67

corndog67 Banned

Oddometer:
    You're going to run them over because you don't like them. That's a pretty smart statement.
  9. Albie

Albie Kool Aid poisoner

Oddometer:
    Not even a 1. I give it maybe a .25.
  10. DudeClone

DudeClone Long timer

Oddometer:
    i don't mind stunt riders in the streets from time to time. if it makes people generalize and put ALL riders in the same "asshole" category that is the the problem of those people, not the riders. and certainly not that of riders who don't stunt. we need not join a fray against fellow riders. even if young riders

maybe you can spend even less time in the SUV, or not have an attitude just cuz you drive one?
  11. Andyvh1959

Andyvh1959 Cheesehead Klompen Supporter

Oddometer:
    Da frozen tundra eh? 1.5 mile west of Lambeau
    I have NO tolerance whatsoever for stunters on the streets and highways. If we "don't mind them" then we are to blame as much for tolerating what our fellow cycle riders are doing to make it worse for all of us. Hey, I've done an occassional burnout or wheelie, I have gone over 125 mph on rare occassion, but always where I don't endanger or enrage anyone. Been riding for over 40 years and 250,000 miles, so maybe I got nothing to show off anymore? At 55 I'm still dirt riding, ice racing, almost a week doesn't go by that I don't exceed the speed limit enough to cost me a bunch if an officer happens by. But I don't do it around others or in traffic.

Stunters have unique skills, I'll give em that, just keep it off the friggin streets and highways. What these road vermin (I won't call them motorcyclists or bikers) want is attention and nothing more, like little boys yelling, "Mommy watch me, mommy, MOMMY!!" When I see a youtube video of these idiots crash their bikes I simply laugh hard and hope they enjoy the pain, especialy when they have to ask mommy to help them wipe their ass because their hands are all messed up.

What I have seen of the youtube vids is simply assinine and unlawful, restricting traffic, bikes ALL over multiple lanes and shoulders, harrasing other drivers and police, going the friggin wrong way on the shoulders, they should all be fined. It pisses off the cops to the point they do dumb stuff like try to confiscate a rider's Gopro as evidence, even though he was doing nothing illegal. People will get injured or killed, just because these children feel it is their "right of expression." Bullshit, and grow up, take it to a private track. But that doesn't satisfy their "audience" needs I guess.

I posted a similar reply to one of the youtube vids, some little piss-ant told me to cool off, get laid more often (guess three to five times a week isn't enough, he may be right there), and that he thought the riders were cool. Online trolls. If I had a Gopro on me, and these stunters came around, I'd take it to the cops and turn the dipshits in with video evidence.
  12. JimVonBaden

JimVonBaden "Cool" Aid!

Oddometer:
    :huh

:norton

Jim :brow
  13. DudeClone

DudeClone Long timer

Oddometer:
    did i say / post something not considered pc in the rider community? are stunt riders frowned upon? i really don't know being a fairly new rider

so i can just speak for myself. they do not bother me. i drove for years b4 i rode and they never bothered me. my biggest gripe was having some envy of riders in general, but thats another story :cry

anyway riders never bothered me in that way even when holding up traffic. i honestly thought it was kind of...different. don't see it on the road everyday. not even in los angeles

maybe its where i grew up? lane splitters and all kinds of riders all over. l.a. is a car town, but also lots of bikes. the beaches, mountains, deserts all nearby. and people ride. some do wheelies and close down roads. some race honda civic's in the streets

anyway....i drove for 27 years b4 i rode and was never bothered. i think its ok sometimes. but thats just me

carry on
  14. GoUglyEarly

GoUglyEarly Boots Still Clean

Oddometer:
    The Dude: "Ah, no that was the chief of police of Malibu. A real reactionary."
  15. Spacelord

Spacelord Mutha Mutha

Oddometer:
    Bullshit...

Nobody get laid 5 times a week and is this hostile. Lighten up you old curmudgeon before you have a stroke.
  16. AustinJake

AustinJake DR650 - Versys

Oddometer:
    No one on a motorcycle is my "brother", I am not responsible for any of those guys, just like I am not responsible for any other car driver just because I happen to drive a car.
  17. DAKEZ

DAKEZ Long timer

Oddometer:
    You forgot "Twattwaffle" :1drink
  18. KustomizingKid

KustomizingKid Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Everyone who hates wheelies are just mad because they can't wheelie :evil
  19. Gonzoso

Gonzoso Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I got behind this guy on my way home from work, he was on a nice street bike. He was playing a bit and at the intersection to go to my house he did an endo, and turned the bike 90 degrees on the front tire, set the bike down and proceeded down the road.

I wanted to follow him and ride and see what else he would do but my grandma was up so I had to go to a family dinner.

It felt like a "Hey lets go play motorcycles" kind of moment but I had to go be lame.

I really don't have a problem with people stunting within reason in a safe place. If you put no one else at harm who cares?

I would certainly never even think of trying to hurt a fellow motorcyclist for such a thing. Perhaps the OP needs some psychiatric care and or medication?
  20. IrishJohn

IrishJohn Adventurer

Oddometer:
    A- a Highway with heavy traffic is not a 'safe place' b_ the assholes jeering and laughing at cars with frightened kids and drivers in them is not 'play' C- Cut across me as close as you did again next year and I will not hit my brakes. People in St L are fed up and sickened by the ignorance and positively 'in your face' attitude of these losers. It's all about YOU supposedly - its also all about 'tolerance' until you are called out on your atrocious behaviour. Hope you fall on your ass 'playing' on your crotch rocket. Will probably fit in with you playing Cowboy with that wannabe hat you have - maybe you should consult a Psychiatrist :clap