Alaska Flea Market - Helpful Checklist for Preparing Your Ad is in the First Post

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by PhilSpace, Apr 30, 2010.

1. akrider

akrider mild adventurer

Oddometer:
    Please don't tempt me.
  2. KHud

KHud Survivor

Oddometer:
    Fly up, picked-up at the airport, some Bushmills' Black, a place to stay, a ride to get the bike, some Montana riding, inside storage for as long as you like... Easy Peasy. :clap
  3. FlyRescue

FlyRescue Support S&R, Get lost!

Oddometer:
    Damn Kevin, you're like the worst influence...haha!
  4. KHud

KHud Survivor

Oddometer:
    I've also added decal installation as part of the deal.... including a UAA :puke1 sticker. Or, Dennis, you can just send me the cash.......
  5. AKBMW

AKBMW Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  6. akrider

akrider mild adventurer

Oddometer:
    As a product of the 60's I often revert to music. You sir bring these words to mind: God Damn the Pusher Man.

Not hooked yet.
  7. KHud

KHud Survivor

Oddometer:
    Hey now, I'm just the guy with love grass in my hand trying to sell you lots of sweet dreams.
  8. pattepk

pattepk n00b

Oddometer:
  9. J&K

J&K Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What kind of bikes are you looking for?
  10. Alaskajeff

Alaskajeff Long timer

Oddometer:
    Looks like something in the $3-5K price range by his other post. I would guess brand isn't as important as price.

I would suggest getting ahold of: MotoQuest Directions
    Address: 4346 Spenard Rd, Anchorage, AK 99587
    Phone:(907) 272-2777 whenever they open for the season

and see if you can score a couple used rental KLRs or similar. They should be in your price range.
  11. OneTraveller

OneTraveller Social Reject

Oddometer:
    For Sale: Very lightly used Joe Rocket Survivor Riding Suit

This is the Hi-Viz version, charcoal/black and yellow 1 piece riding suit in size Large.

I've only used it a couple of times. It's warm and comfy on the bike.

I'm 5' 11" 185-190lbs 42" chest, 34" waist and it's a little snug in the shoulders, but mine are broader then average for my height. Otherwise it fits me well.

Comes with removable lining.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DOHK4R0/ref=twister_B00KW3CZJ4

Mike
  12. Alaskajeff

Alaskajeff Long timer

Oddometer:
    Got this NEW recently and then found a deal on a Mitas E-07 so decided to run the Mitas instead. I know it's a Shinko, but the new design radial, unlike the older design bias ply has been getting great reviews. Just don't want this sitting around. $95 and it's yours. PM me.

Actual photo:
    [​IMG]
  13. marbee40

marbee40 Some Fear is Good

Oddometer:
    Lemme check with Jr. That might fit the tail of his orange thing. As fast as he wears them out, we need to stock up!:D
  14. legion

legion Honking the Horn

Oddometer:
    If you just want to spoon a set on and spoon 'em off for the big show coming up, I've got a set that'll work for junior's horse.

Sticky sticky sticky. Sadly, they vaporize quick, too.

[​IMG]

(edit: Is this a mod thing? I must've really screwed up to get this post botched this bad. It's supposed to be in the upcoming show thread. Huh.... BTW, Tim's slicks would look way cooler).
  15. Tim McKittrick

Tim McKittrick Long timer

Oddometer:
    I've got a few sets of used slicks in the correct sizes that would look the bizness for Junior's bike if you would like. All scuffed up and raggedy looking.
  16. UncleRandy

UncleRandy Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have a brand new MotionPro clutch cable (pn#04-0207) that will fit:
    04-06 DRZ400E
    03 KLX400
    00-2004 DRZ-400S

Also have a HiFlo Oil Filter: HF 139 and Suzuki Oil Filter: 29 F that will fit all DRZs and many Suzuki quads.

$25.00 for all.
    Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
  17. NickBrewer3

NickBrewer3 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Never Installed Black Anodized ACD Racing Skid Plate for 2010-2013 Yamaha Super Tenere. I ordered this for my 2013 Super Tenere, but sold my 2013 before I got it installed and it will not fit my 2014 Super Tenere. Asking $300 OBO, if interested email me at NickBrewer@msn.com

From ACD Racing website (http://www.acdracing.us/adventure-to...10-2013-black/):

Motorcycle Skid Plate / bashplate / engine guard designed and manufactured by ACD Racing Parts to perfectly match Yamaha XT1200Z Super Ténéré and Yamaha XT1200ES Super Ténéré (Electronic Suspension) model year 2010 to 2013 adventure touring and dual sport motorcycle according to model and model year as an original accessory. This Super tenere skid plate brings high levels of protection to the engine, exhaust collectors and exhaust line underneath the bike preventing damages from stones, shocks and crashes during intensive use.
    This skidplate is made of 4 mm (0.16 inches) thickness strong and light aluminum alloy with state of the art TIG welding and trimmed rims to avoid sharp edges. This skid-plate also includes 0.4 inches foam to protect lower engine from strong shocks and also protects frame, water pump and ignition from damages in some cases.
    As all ACD Racing Parts motorcycle skid plates, this aftermarket Yamaha Super Tenere XTZ1200 and XT1200ES skid plate is intense competition grade but fits perfectly for leisure off-road motorcycle use.
    Fit it in minutes with included mounting hardware matching perfectly your Yamaha XT 1200 Z Super Ténéré or Yamaha XT 1200 ES Super Tenere dual-sport motorcycle’s original specifications. At the back, fixed on the central stand nuts for greater strength.
    Easy engine maintenance as it can be removed in minutes with only 4 bolts.
    <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Attached Files:

18. Alcan Rider

Alcan Rider Frozen Fossil

Oddometer:
  19. The Dick

The Dick The Brick

Oddometer:
    They sell that shit? I thought they just leave it out in the back alleys to be picked up with the recycle stuff and the garbage bin! Funny what people do in foreign countries!
  20. KHud

KHud Survivor

Oddometer:
    Oh sure Jack, definately not yours. Yup, it belongs to friend for sure. I believe you... really I do... sorta. That pillion seat looks like it may have been trying vainly to support your mega gal Maggie for many a hard mile. Tell "your friend" he ought to refresh it a bit.