Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. neduro

neduro Long timer

Oddometer:
    Mod Edit:

Helpful Flea Market Ad Checklist

Before submitting a post for your item for sale or trade, please take a moment to read through this checklist which summarizes some important Flea Market rules. The checklist is intended to assist you with preparing a complete ad that will best serve you as a seller and the inmates that might be interested in your items. It will also help prevent your post from being removed because it doesn't comply with the Flea Market rules.
    1. Is this item yours? It not, you may not sell it here.
    2. Are there links to outside sales sites? If so, please remove them before posting.
    3. Where is the item located? Please enter the city/state (and perhaps country as appropriate) where the item is located.
    4. Each item must have a value. If it's for sale, this is what the seller wants for the item. If you'd like to trade, then use the item's trade value. All items MUST have a value.
    5. Pictures and accurate descriptions help sell items. Add sufficient detail and images that a potential buyer will probably want when considering an item.
    6. Are you selling multiple offerings of the same item? If so, your listing may likely belong in Vendors where commercial sales are allowed.
    7. Are you selling firearms, weapons, or related items? These are not permitted in our Flea Market.
    If you're not sure about something, take a closer look at the more detailed Flea Market rules or contact a moderator. Best wishes with your ad!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks- per our discussion, a thread for anything you've got for sale that's available to folks around here. Per the flea market rules, no gun sales, and don't be a greedy bastard or a liar.

If I see threads that belong here, but aren't, I'll merge them in as a housekeeping measure.

If anything in this thread turns into a peeing contest, I'll split it out and send it to Jo Momma and y'all can have your fun. Generally, unless someone asks, it's not necessary to comment on the price they put on their item.

And please, for the love of Lard, no "PM Sent" or "Dibs" posts... just write directly to the seller.
    SugarDust and coguy like this.
  2. neduro

neduro Long timer

Oddometer:
    I deleted the duplicate post- not an appropriate image for Rockies, and neither one is especially in line with this thread.

:dunno

I'm sure everyone will be after me for being a hypocritical censor now... :lol3
  3. Esteban

Esteban Banned

Oddometer:
    One Pink Tutu
    slightly soiled

Price: Trade for Big Dave's 1150 GS

[​IMG]
    Watson1970 and mitchapalooza like this.
  4. Esteban

Esteban Banned

Oddometer:
    One slightly used Arai helmet.
    A favorite of whistlepigs across Colorado.

[​IMG]

best offer
  5. Geek

Geek oot & aboot

Oddometer:
    Dibs on the 18 Dysco! The Loser needs a new rear shoe :freaky
    DakarNick likes this.
  6. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    It Looks like it is sold one way or the other.

Does anyone want a good deal on a brand new, never out of the box Jetboil Personal Cooking system?

I ordered one online and they would not respond to me as if it had even shipped or not. :eek1 So I was out today and picked one up here locally.

I then wrote them to cancel the order and of course THEN they replied that it had shipped on the 29th. It should be arriving at my house tomorrow as UPS shows it at the Denver Depot now.

So it appears that I now have two of them DOH! :dunno

I paid $89 for it plus shipping so would like to get something like that out of it.

Oh heck you are the family. :lol3 How about $80 and you pick it up at my house. Available tomorrow if UPS shows like they should.

Of course I can be bribed with other things. :poser:dunno

Marc
  7. mountain eagle

mountain eagle terrorist

Oddometer:
  8. Secondtear

Secondtear Secondtear

Oddometer:
    yep! Owner #1 did it.
  9. Motornoggin

Motornoggin Two-Bit Throttle Bum

Oddometer:
    I have a Sirrius radio setup for sale.

Sportster 5 with remote.

Two car docking kits and a home docking kit, everything complete.

We have XM in the Yukon now and no longer need it.

Paid over $300 for everything.

Make an offer.

Thanks.

I'm in Laramie, but could deliver to Ft. Collins, Loveland, Cheyenne, etc...
  10. DakarNick

DakarNick Swabee

Oddometer:
  11. Secondtear

Secondtear Secondtear

Oddometer:
    Bump. Help me get a house!!!! I'll host a big ADV party. I'll wash your motorcycles for a year. I'll put up your tent at WestFest. I'll trailer your bike(s) to Shearboy's house for the next whachamacalit. I'll babysit. I'll wife sit. I'll be a designated driver. I'll donate a % to Baldy. :clap
  12. mountain eagle

mountain eagle terrorist

Oddometer:
    I'm trying to tackle the garage a bit so I'll add to this post rather than a new one for each item as I get to it.

Basically unused Corbin flat seat for KLR $175 **edit** (tentitivly on hold)

Pictures as requested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    rdrcr56 likes this.
  13. StmbtDave

StmbtDave AKA Invisible Dave

Oddometer:
    I don't know what Geek was dibbing but I'll take this if it's available.
  14. Greco

Greco Braap!

Oddometer:
    ***********PRICE REDUCED************ Someone buy this! please....

Ok, boys, I was invited to ride to Alaska in June 2009 and I don't have the correct bike for it. Need to sell or trade my XR650R to make this happen. Looking for an R11xxGS and I'm willing to trade up if I find a willing trade partner. I have cash for the difference, just don't have enough cash to buy a GS outright unless the XR sells.

2003 XR650R - Bought here from a fellow inmate. $3600.00

Complete Baja Desgns Dual Sport kit <2300mi on analog speedo - kit was installed before PO picked it up at dealer in the midwest in 2005 out of the crate, so these are original miles. Rear signals replaced w/flush mount.
    FMF full system - Power Bomb headers/Q2 silencer
    EBC oversized front rotor
    Clarke 4.3g tank - Utah bash plate - High altitude radiator cap
    Baja Designs gel seat - IMS Pro Pegs
    Renthal Bars - Pro Curve Aluminum "Bark Busters" w/plastic shields
    Eibach Springs in both ends - sprung for 200lb - I'm a wee bit over that so the preload is topped out in the back. Stock valving in suspension.
    14/15t countershaft sprockets - rear is stock 48 - Still on stock chain/sprockets with plenty of life left.
    MT21's with 100mi on them
    Currently running stock carb, have new Edelbrock in box waiting to be installed, was going to do that as a winter project until the Alaska thing came up. Will sell Eddy separately and adjust selling price accordingly only if purchaser doesn't want it. Currently a 1 kick starter warm, 3 kick starter cold.
    Xr's Only tail bag and dipstick thermometer.
    Plastic is in excellent shape. I rode this mainly back and forth to work, 10mi each way. Only off road was on the Hondo Big Dog Lite ride this past summer with GSL and Bravnug. I have the stock seat foam/cover, headers, tank, front rotor, extra oil filters, and stock caliper arm (should you want to remove the EBC)

Edit: Crap! Can't upload my pics. PM your email and I'll send 'em. PM me your GS info/pics too!
  15. mountain eagle

mountain eagle terrorist

Oddometer:
    It's yours, pm returning.

geek was being silly........
  16. jimmy2020

jimmy2020 limpiador de ventanas

Oddometer:
    i'm looking for something in the range of a street legal late model Yamaha wr450 or KTM 450-530.
    I've owned the 250 for a year and have ridden it twice...the bike is phenomimal! I bought it from a friend who put tons of money into the bike. It has so many aftermarket goodies it's ridiculous.
    It rides and handles better than any trail bike I have ever ridden.
    I just have a taste for a bike that I can dual-sport - and put more road miles on than I can with a 250.

If anyone is interested, I can provide more info and pics.
  17. Secondtear

Secondtear Secondtear

Oddometer:
    PM'd
  18. TheDudeAbides

TheDudeAbides Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer:
    2003 Hyundai Accent 4dr Asking $4,000
    • 38-40 MPG
    • Great power and acceleration
    • 5 spd
    • AM/FM/CD Detachable face JVC
    • A/C
    • Alloy Wheels
    • Brand new: Tires, Brakes, Timing Belt, Valves, and Battery
    • Always Garaged
    • Non Smoker
    • Imcludes 2 new snow tires
    • Blue Book is $4,300 for private party, $5,100/dealer
    PM me, or call me at (970) 213-9727
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  19. Oldwin1

Oldwin1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Anyone have a 7',8' x 14', 16' enclosed trailer they want to sell?
  20. Shuffler

Shuffler Hommes Grande

Oddometer:
    ***SOLD*** to Neduro...

$50.00. Like new, used about 5 times. Has stock pin and a pin for an '01 GSX-R1000.

[​IMG]

PM me if interested.