Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #226
rascalman
GhostRider

Oddometer: 323
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead90 View Post
been riding the 650 burgman exec all summer now - i rarely get in the suv unless i need to take a trip to costco - i have to 'make it pay' when i go there since it's 50 miles each way. I love this thing! I've got about 2500 miles on it since late march when i bought it. I've ridden the majesty exactly once in that time. There are a few things i wish suzuki would address - not many - but a few.

I'd love to have self canceling turn signals! With all the other electronic gadgets you placed on this machine how hard could that have been to incorporate that into the burgman? I'm spoiled i guess - my last umpteenth cars all had that feature - my last 3 harley's had them. Gawd all mighty! Nothing looks dumber than someone riding down the road on two wheels with the blinker winkin merrily away! Not that i ever look stupid! I don't need an mpg meter - self canceling turn signals will do me fine.

And a radio! How about something i can buy from you that actually looks like it was made for the b650 instead of a grafted on job? One with a usb port of course. Put it where the bottom glove box is - i don't use it much anyway. And a pair of speakers right about where a set of vents are now. I won't miss them - promise.

And lastly - cruise control. Riders resort to all kinds of things - big o-rings - actual throttle locks - and add on electronic cruise control designed for cars. Wake up suzuki - someone may be gaining on you.

Other than that i'm very happy with the machine.
+ 1