Learn Spanish in Nicaragua - Special offer for ADVRiders

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by BikeMex, Oct 28, 2013.

1. BikeMex

BikeMex Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello,

If you on your bike trip and still struggle with your Spanish come and have some Spanish classes with us in León / Nicaragua.

For all ADVRiders we offer a special price for your Spanish classes and classes with accommodation. Ask about our special rates.

We also have a safe place to park your bike or make some repairs and many information’s about Nicaragua and whole Latin America.

Just have a look on our website:

http://www.spanishschool-nicaragua.com/english-about-us/

Hope to see you soon in Nicaragua.

Saludos Jürgen
  2. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Registered User

Oddometer:
    -------Ask about our special rates.

Why not just post them?
    Do they change? If so, what causes the changes?
  3. BikeMex

BikeMex Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello Lone Rider,

I understand your question.

The thing is like this. We have about 5 different types of accommodation, which is normally part of the package.
    There people which take classes alone, others together in groups of 2 or 3.
    Some people want 2 hours a day others 4 hours a day. Some want to stay 1 week others 2 or more weeks or only 3 days.

Normally I give every person his own quotation. And if I know what they want I can tell them the price.
    And the offer depends on the type of accommodation, how long you will stay and the amount of hours of classes you will take.

You can as well take only Spanish classes without booking an accommodation with us.

Cheers Jürgen
  4. batesy145

batesy145 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey all, just thought I would take the opportunity to give some feedback about this Spanish School.

First of all I want to make it clear that prior to me studying at the school I was not friends with Jürgen & Eli (the folks who run it). And this report is genuine (they didn't put me up to it).

I stayed and studied at the school for about 10 days in October 2013. They have a great setup at the school and it's a really good learning environment. Their prices for the one on one tutoring and accommodation were very reasonable. My tutor was a very experienced local lady. She was very patient with my slow learning and actually really cared about trying to give me the best chance to learn for my bike trip through Latin America. I honestly didn't feel just like another number.

In summary a really good experience with the Spanish school.

Although I didn't hire a bike when I was there (had my own) or pay for a bike tour with Jürgen we did go for a day trip to one of the nearby Volcanos. He is definitely a great source of information about good local riding and knows a great deal about travelling in Central & South America in general. Very helpful for my bike trip to Argentina.

Anyway thats my two cents worth. If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a personal message or email me.

ericbates01@gmail.com