Neotec Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by CBACH, Jun 26, 2012.

1. CBACH

CBACH Aimless Wanderer

Oddometer:
    Just a feeler of how many would purchase a Shoei Neotec @ $515 shipped from a vendor? If there's enough I'll make the call and set it up, but I'd imagine they'd want at least 20 before committing to it. They pay shipping both ways for exchange if you need a different size :clap
  2. Assfault

Assfault Exposed Member Supporter

Oddometer:
    Michigan from the Rocky Mountain High Country
    Yes.
  3. STUFF2C

STUFF2C We Ain't Left Yet!!

Oddometer:
    YES
    :evil
  4. Droptarotter

Droptarotter Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yes, and I know the medium fits me quite well.....Anthracite, please!

Thanks for setting this up!

Cheers
  5. Buzzo

Buzzo Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi.

I guess being in Oz won't do me any favours on this buy?

Otherwise I'd be in...

Cheers Steve.
  6. ghostryder

ghostryder Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    In, and I know my size
  7. AceRider01

AceRider01 Fully Loaded

Oddometer:

Steve,

at the current exchange rate landed cost to Aus is about $600AU from germany. I got told by Shoei rep that Neotec will be on sale in AU in August at the same current RRP as Multitec or $799.

If you can get a dealer to give u 10% off, at $720, it might be worthwhile consider a local option to save potential headaches of it not being AS compliant.
  8. CBACH

CBACH Aimless Wanderer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for your interest gentlemen....a few more and I'll make it happen! I already have mine and it's a beautiful thing :clap
  9. Droptarotter

Droptarotter Long timer

Oddometer:
    CBACH;

Are these helmets coming out of Europe? Will they have the DOT stamp?

Thanks for doing this.

Cheers
  10. CBACH

CBACH Aimless Wanderer

Oddometer:
    US spec with D-rings and DOT stamp...just as would be from any supplier here.

11. lhendrik

lhendrik Putins Puppet

Oddometer:
    I would be in if I had not ordered one yesterday. These group buys always come after I order. I hate you.

BYW, who are you when you are in anyway and how do you get to do such a low price? Will a warranty claim be honored if we order from whoever is supplying these? How does that work (authorized dealer)? Excuse me if you are a well know figure in the ADvRider community, please excuse my ignorance.

:ear
  12. Tama_Drumhead

Tama_Drumhead n00b

Oddometer:
    Yes.
  13. Buzzo

Buzzo Adventurer

Oddometer:

G’day Ace.
    Thanks for the advice.
    I agree that would probably be the safest option. But I just feel we’re getting ripped off in Oz at the moment considering the value of the dollar. Plus I doubt I’d be able to get anywhere near that sort of discount on a new line helmet. I had to fight like hell to get 10% off a Shark Evoline (wrong head for it unfortunately) bought at the same time as my last new bike.
    Might not have much choice though.
    Thanks again
  14. AceRider01

AceRider01 Fully Loaded

Oddometer:
    Yes we are getting slaughtered here with the price - Neotec is actually one of those product when the landed cost from overseas at this time is still within 25% of Aust price - if u decide to go for neotec in Australia when it comes out - PM me, and i will get u a 10% off for sure (well 99% certainty:evil).
  15. CBACH

CBACH Aimless Wanderer

Oddometer:
    Ok fellas....it is a go for the group buy!

Simply call Jeff with HelmetCountry at 877-837-0047, tell him your a member of the Adventure Rider forum, and he'll sell them at the $515 quoted. As I said, this includes shipping, no tax unless maybe if you're in NY, and their website states that they'll cover shipping both ways if you need to exchange for a different size. You may want to verify that exchange option with him, as this is one heck of a discount on these and I'm sure it eats into their bottom line :deal If the Neotec is not your cup-o-tea, he stated that he'll sell others at greatly discounted rates also.

Being that these are selling like crazy there may be some delays based on availability of what color/size you want, but they did have the light silver in large for me that no one else could seem to come up with :clap

Shipping may not be quite as fast as some others, but he got mine to Texas in 4 business days.
  16. ghostryder

ghostryder Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Woohoo!!!! Calling in the morning!!!! Thank you
  17. STUFF2C

Oddometer:
    Shoei Neotec.... Go get em!

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #575757; COLOR: #575757" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Ok fellas....it is a go for the group buy!

Simply call Jeff with HelmetCountry at 877-837-0047, tell him your a member of the Adventure Rider forum, and he'll sell them at the $515 quoted. As I said, this includes shipping, no tax unless maybe if you're in NY, and their website states that they'll cover shipping both ways if you need to exchange for a different size. You may want to verify that exchange option with him, as this is one heck of a discount on these and I'm sure it eats into their bottom line :deal If the Neotec is not your cup-o-tea, he stated that he'll sell others at greatly discounted rates also.

Being that these are selling like crazy there may be some delays based on availability of what color/size you want, but they did have the light silver in large for me that no one else could seem to come up with :clap

Shipping may not be quite as fast as some others, but he got mine to Texas in 4 business days.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
    DAVE
    BMW MOA 144246
    2007 BMW R1200GS - LIGHTLY FARKLED

"Well Charley.....how much of a pussy do you feel like now?"
  18. lhendrik

lhendrik Putins Puppet

Oddometer:
    Wow, that's a great price, delivered/no tax.
  19. LaurelPerryOnLand

LaurelPerryOnLand Long timer

Oddometer:
    NEW internal SUN SHIELD...nice helmet...great price.
  20. STUFF2C

Oddometer:
    Ordered mine :deal