Damn! I just bought a '14 WR450F!

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by AtomicGeo, Oct 16, 2014.

1. AtomicGeo

AtomicGeo a lo macho

Oddometer:
    Have you ridden the 250FX?

2. Gordy

Gordy SUPPORTER

Oddometer:
    What you keyboard jockeys don't understand is that "most" of us in this thread know each other and ride with each other. We joke with each other, we laugh at each other and we would also do whatever it takes to help each other.

I'm really, really hurt that I can't add anything positive in the "Yamaha thread". Get over it, was this a serious thread and at what point, because I missed it? :lurk
    If your pussy is hurt over stuff that means nothing to us.........well :poser

Also, if you must know, Blake is a good friend of mine (who I first rode with over 10 years ago). You don't even know what the facts are on the flea market deal, so if you don't know what your are talking about, it might be a good idea for you to just shut your pie-hole No0b and go ride your YZ or whatever.............I really don't care. :flush
  3. Gordy

Gordy SUPPORTER

Oddometer:
    :nod One of my current favorites. :lol3
  4. AtomicGeo

AtomicGeo a lo macho

Oddometer:
    Let's get back on topic...:lol3

[​IMG]
  5. VxZeroKnots

VxZeroKnots Long timer

Oddometer:
    In a yamaha thread!?!?! Really? :lol3
  6. papa_j

papa_j Long timer

Oddometer:
    Farmington, New Mexico (Four Corners Area)
    I think the average male (I specify the gender because of the weight difference) desert rider will be able to out ride the xtrainer pretty quickly. With less travel and a softer suspension one will be bottoming out the suspension often. Probably a better bike for the fledgling gnar bird.
  7. AtomicGeo

AtomicGeo a lo macho

Oddometer:
    Maybe so...I just want a lighter 2T stable mate for my 4T that would be more "KDX" like...the other 2T would be the new YZ250X, but I was impressed with FreeRide in a recent Moab trip ( I had to "eat my own words" :D).
  8. Slideways#96

Slideways#96 Guest

Hey Gordy, chill man, its all good.. Ya'll get to ride Spipu this weekend, I get to work, more. If I had the opportunity, hell, I'd be happy to circle the parking lot on my my lawn tractor.
    Enjoy amigos, whether its orange, red,blue, green, yellow, whatever, go ride, that's all that matters........Peace
  9. Slideways#96

Slideways#96 Guest

Btw - watch out for the giant tsi- tsi flies this year due to heavy rains. Heard they can carry off a small child, dog or a light 2stroke scooter.
  10. DirtDad

DirtDad Green Chile Guru

Oddometer:
    Sooo True. Spent last weekend camping with the family. Rode my little
    Honda CRF150, had a blast! I freakin loved riding my KLR's. Rode the hell out of a Yamaha DT125.

If I was lucky enough to get an x trainer it would be my gnar bike.
    The YZ250X would be my desert bike.

But I still have some great bikes to ride, only problem is time to ride has become the challenge.
  11. Slideways#96

Slideways#96 Guest

Bingo DD, just ride....
  12. RideFreak

RideFreak Torque Junky

Oddometer:

Geo, did you break out in hives or have a reaction? Asking because it's no secret Orange makes your DNA boil :lol3
  13. AtomicGeo

AtomicGeo a lo macho

Oddometer:
    Yep, the "no hit wonder" had me bowing down to it. :bow

:puke1
  14. TooFast

TooFast Long timer

Oddometer:
    Maybe not an explosion, lots of us enjoy it when your buttons are pushed and you go all BSC! So much like a bitchy little girl with her panties in a wad! :freaky

:pot:wings:viking:ken

15. Gordy

Gordy SUPPORTER

Oddometer:
    You wouldn't know a head explody if you saw one.

I really think that you trans-vaginal mesh is out of tolerance. Once you get that lined up, it might help you quit posting stupid all over this forum.

Do you even ride bikes? Serious question, never seen any evidence of it. :dunno

"TooFast".......... :csm
  16. beernutt

beernutt This space for rent

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    enduro-ince likes this.
  17. papa_j

papa_j Long timer

Oddometer:
    Farmington, New Mexico (Four Corners Area)
    TooFast scored two points on that play. One for accurately calling out the bat shit crazy and a bonus point for Gordy's bat shit crazy response being so quick. Gordy 0 TooFast 2.
  18. cross-country

cross-country .

Oddometer:
    Boooooo, the personal attacks in this thread are stupid. Can we get back to the horrible advice and nonsensical ramblings, please.
  19. cross-country

cross-country .

Oddometer:
    It's true, the Xtrainer is a horrible desert bike.:cry

[​IMG]
  20. thump_co

thump_co ..ouch

Oddometer:
    +1. Its 10 p.m., started at noon, and I don't plan to be home for another 4 hours of single track. It's a good day.

[​IMG]