Ride the adventure of Adriatic, MotoTrip- Guided Tours and Rentals..

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Ndarko, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    Hello mates!

We are proud to be the first and only motorcycle tours and rental based travel agency in Croatia. We offer guided motorcycle tours along the Adriatic coast, and Croatia’s neighboring countries Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. You can pick one of our scheduled tours:

• Sunset tour, which goes mostly along famous Adriatic coast and each evening is ended by a romantic sunset

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Phenomenal Island Hopping tour, a premium tour where you’ll get to know fourteen most famous Croatia’s islands and several national parks

[​IMG]

• No borders tour, a superb mix of coastal roads and highlands, including famous national parks, river canyons and spectacular bay views along Croatia and its neighboring countries, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Custom adventure- the deal where you inform us about your preferences, and we create a special tour only for you

[​IMG]

• or you can just rent a motorcycle and ride without guides and support vehicles.
  2. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    All the details (dates, prices etc.) are available at our web page www.mototrip-tours.com , and if you have any questions, you can always contact us at HERE , or skype (mototrip), or via PM on this forum..

A word from me, Darko (the owner):
    I hope you like our website and what we have to offer. As a passionate photographer, I'll try to update this post every once in a while with some of my newest photographs from our destinations. I'd like you all to see the beauty of our Croatia and neighbouring countries, and hope you'll put it on your must see list. C ya!
  3. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    one of the best sites i have seen for a tour company :clap esp the detailed breakdown of each day (though adding the hotel name would be even better )
  4. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    Hello guys! I've got to share with you- our new fleet of bikes arrived and here is a little 'trailer', anyone interested for the first ride? :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can follow our news and work at our facebook page (see the signature) - we'll always have some goodies to share :)

Cheers!

P.S. @teizms, thanks for the feedback!
  5. levain

levain STILL Jim Williams Supporter

Oddometer:
    Wow. Well done. I'll be visiting the father in law on Naxos, Gr summer 2013. I swore I wouldn't get stuck on that damn island for 3 weeks again. The wife is already expecting me to split on a bike somewhere. I might be in touch since this is an area I'd love to explore!
  6. rschopp

rschopp Adventurer

Oddometer:
    That looks amazing! What a great way to see the area.
  7. subybaja

subybaja Long timer

Oddometer:
    Wow! Great website, and gorgeous photography! That's some stunning work!
  8. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    Thank you mates for feedback, I'm glad you like it!

@Jim Williams, contact us earlier; even if you don't decide to go on a tour with us, we can arrange a meeting or help you with any advice you might need.

Cheers!
  9. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    Hello again! As the season is starting, we've done some riding/shooting with one of our R1200GS's, hope you like this.. If you can imagine yourself here, give us a call :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see a few more on our Facebook page, where all updades will be published..

http://www.facebook.com/mototrip.tours

and also, we have a new URL:
    www.mototrip-tours.com

P.S.
    Can't wait to get to the seaside in few weeks, so I'll have some more goodies to show! Cheers, ride safely!
  10. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    May is one of our favorites! As summer season arrives, temperature of Adriatic sea rises just enough to take a quick swim; and the roads are not crowded with tourists like during the main season.

We did some fine tuning of our Phenomenal Island Hopping tour, so here are just a few shots.. Actually, it was more like a vacation with the excuse of 'fine tuning' :)

Relaxing on the ferry
    [​IMG]

Island of Vis
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Island of Cres, town Cres

[​IMG]

Hople you like the shoots, cheers!
  11. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    Dear forum mates, we’ve got some great news!
    MotoTrip has just released its official blog – RideTheAdventure

Our blog will cover everything related to motorcycling around the Adriatic coast, as well as many biker topics in general, some of which you can check out in our kickass category - workshop.

We’ll be blogging about all the great places that you can visit on tours with us, plus tons of really special stuff. Feel free to comment and share anything you like.

Cheers!
  12. dooby

dooby aka Frgich; www.lobagola-mototours.com Supporter

Oddometer:
    Appreciate your great service :thumb

Renting your bmw 1200 and dealing with the whole paper thing was very easy. I don't like dealing with a lot of paperwork :D . Customs officials in Bosnia and Monte Negro asked for the papers, but as I stashed them in one of the cases, they just let me go through the border, nice gesture :lol3

That said, MotoTrip is higly recommended from my side, bikes are brand new, Darko is also very nice and down to earth kind of guy,

ride on and all the best in your business venture ;-)
  13. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    Thanks Frgich for your feedback; we were happy to offer you our services and even more happy to know you were satisfied.. You're welcome any time; also goes for everyone else. Ride on!!
  14. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    Hello again!

I'd like to present you this short story from our last tour this season.. It is also a 'trailer' for all of you thinking of visiting this part of Europe- be sure you'll have a great time with us- or on your own, renting a motorcycle and roaming around!

Phenomenal weather and empty roads 'followed' us all the way turning this MotoTrip into a perfect season closure!

Hope you'll like them!

Waterfall in Jajce, Bosnia and Herzegovina; the only waterfall in the world that is just in the city centre!

[​IMG]

Riding in sunset...

[​IMG]

Sebilj, the trademark of Sarajevo (in Arabic 'Sebilj' means 'open source of water') is also known as 'the pigeon square'.

[​IMG]

'Cevapi' is Bosnian's most famous meat dish, mostly served on a plain plate with onion aside. Delicious dinner :)

[​IMG]

Riding along the Neretva canyon..

[​IMG]

22 meters high Mostar's old bridge is known for its jumpers that are ready to face the fear jump in the cold Neretva river.. Very cool to see!

[​IMG]

You can see the whole gallery at our Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/mototrip.tours

Ride on!
  15. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    Hello everyone!

For 2013. season, we have a lot of things going on! Together with new tours from 'Speedy' category, we finally present you our guided tour dates for 2013. season! We've also updated some photos on the website, and have a lot more going on through the winter. Have a look at: www.mototrip-tours.com

IMPORTANT- we approve a special discount of 10% for all guided tour bookings made until 31.12.2012.!

[​IMG]

See you in 2013!
  16. bmwroadsterca

bmwroadsterca Right2Repair

Oddometer:
    At the outset let me say that I have no affiliation with MotoTrip. I write this commentary wanting to give recognition where it is due and to assist other inmates who may be considering a tour in this region.

We met Darko at the 2013 BMWMOA rally and spoke to him at some length. A work colleague of my wife's had recently returned from a family vacation in Croatia and loved it so our interest was piqued.

A few months later as we contemplated how to celebrate some significant birthdays and anniversaries between ourselves and another couple we corresponded with Darko and signed up for the Sunset Tour for September 2014. One consideration was getting a bike low enough for my wife to ride. Darko said he was about to order an F700GS and would order it with the low seat/low suspension options! We would later learn that this was the first of many examples of outstanding service and attention to detail.

You can read about the tour on the MotoTrip site so I'll not describe it but rather comment of the experience. It was fantastic! All on the tour agreed that their expectations had been far exceeded. The bikes were in a fine state. The roads were excellent and challenging. The scenery was breathtaking. Darko is a skilled rider and shares a vast knowledge of history, geography, culture and local food (which was also over the top). We had a hard time believing the quality of the accommodations - really impressive. Darko organized the riding so that riders of all levels got the kind of riding they wanted and were comfortable with. Darko briefed us all each morning and we discussed the day's ride plans and options. There were some planned surprises along the way but I won't give those away except to say that they really added to the enjoyment of the tour.

We look forward to doing another MotoTrip.

Well done, Darko!:clap

Mike
  17. TR250Tom

TR250Tom Compensating Poser

Oddometer:
    Bok Darko,

Jednog dana cu vam se pridruziti, Bogami! Puno srece sa kompanijom!

Tomislav
  18. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    @Mike, thank you very much for the comment! Really happy to read all the positive feedback; the secret of organising a good tour (at least for me), is in the fact we all have fun together and ride as a group of friends.. I hope to keep it that way in the future too!

@TR250Tom, uvijek ste dobrodošli, hvala na željama!

Now, to keep this post updated: we have new things to share... First of all, we set up two new tours through the paradise of European curvy roads- the Alps! So we offer two different itineraries (9 and 15 days) starting from Venice (Italy) or Munich (Germany). You can choose between 'Alpine Discovery' or 'AlpsTastic' tour- and you can read all about them here at our official blog:
    http://www.mototrip-tours.com/blog/places/mototrip-introduces-alps-and-dolomites/

You can also view the tours, info and pricing at our website:
    Alpine Discovery
    AlpsTastic Tour

We also got new bikes meaning you'll be able to ride new LC BMWs on all our tours! Still, several oil cooled models will be available so you can choose the bike you like.

That's it for now; looking forward to having more advrider posts, guests and fun!

Enjoy the pics,
    Darko

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  19. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    After almost a year of preparation, I'm happy to present you our new 'Off the Radar' series of tours- those are dual-sport tours in Europe, on BMW GS bikes (700, 800, 1200). First available is road/off-road tour in Croatia: Secrets of Magical Croatia.

You can check out more about it here:
    http://www.mototrip-tours.com/motorcycle-tours/off-the-radar-croatia.htm

And on our BLOG:
    http://www.mototrip-tours.com/blog/off-the-radar/mototrip-off-road-motorcycle-tours-in-europe/

Here are a few pics, hope you'll like them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See you in 2015! Feel free to CONTACT US!
  20. Ndarko

Ndarko MotoTrip

Oddometer:
    Hi to all!!!

It's been a while since our last post and we'd like to show what we at MotoTrip Tours prepared for the season of 2016:

1) Our new promo video for 2016 is out! Be sure to check it out and share it if you like it:

2) As always, we offer guided paved motorcycle tours in the Balkans: Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro. Our best seller tour is our 'No Borders' tour that shows you all three countries in just 15 days; and is proven as a best possible 15 days itinerary through the Balkans. You can read more at our BLOG too:
    http://www.mototrip-tours.com/blog/...motorcycle-tours-no-borders-tour-by-mototrip/

3) Earlier this year we published our first 'Off the Radar' off-road dual-sport motorcycle tour called 'Secrets of magical Croatia' and we successfully organised it in June 2015. It was a blast, 8 riders conquering Croatian islands, mountains and coastal roads. If you're interested in a bit different tours where we take big bikes (BMW F700GS, F800GS and R1200GS) offroad, this one might be just the one for you. Perfect 50:50 mix of off-road and stunning asphalt.

4) If you're into off-road even more and in search for adventure, for un-touristy destinations off the mainstream, you need to see our NEW adventure tour from 'Off the radar' series: Albania vs Montenegro enduro adventure tour! That's a true adventure meant only for experienced off-road riders with high level of off-road skills. At the moment, we offer it only to private groups of friends. Be sure to check out the picture gallery at the bottom of the BLOG post.
    [​IMG]

5) Motorcycle tour of the Alps and Dolomites? Hell yeah!
    We offer two different tours; Alpine Discovery (9 days) and AlpsTastic (15 days). AlpsTastic motorcycle tour is always scheduled to start right after the BMW Motorrad Days in Garmisch-Partenkirchen so if you'd like to see the biggest BMW event in the world, that one is a perfect pick.

6) Still not enough? Let's ride Tuscany, Sardinia and Corsica! New TSC tour will be available soon at our website; and if you're interested in the meantime, please CONTACT us.

Much more information you can find at MotoTrip official blog, Official Facebook and Official Website; you can always CONTACT us for any questions- really happy to reply.

Ride on!