Auxiliary LED Lights - MondoMotos

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by The Toad, Dec 27, 2011.

1. The Toad

The Toad on the go since...wait. where am I ?

Oddometer:
    Thanks much for the feedback.

Ride Safe
    -Brian
  2. The Toad

Oddometer:
    Greetings Fellow Riders!

Kris, Bob and I want to thank all of you who help spread the word around about our business and our products this past year. 2014 will mark our 4th year in operation. Its been an interesting journey since MondoMotos first entered the marketplace with our now retired - MM01DRL and it has been the goal from Day 1 to offer the best Motorcycle specific products at the best price possible.

With our MM series light kits, extensive research and development is done at home and working closely with our suppliers. This takes time, dedication and money. We do NOT simply “flip” products. We take your feedback seriously and are always looking for ways to refine and improve our offerings.

New for 2014-
    - Revised MM10 Light Kit (released Dec 2013)
    - More LED Auxiliary Light Options
    - DIY offerings (lights, switches, harness, connectors, etc)

What wont change in 2014 –
    - ADV10 Discount Code means a 10% discount on our MM series light kits
    - Great Customer Service
    - Listening To Your Feedback

I have been an active ADV member since 2007 and sincerely appreciate the support of the ADV community. Along with being a part of MondoMotos, I am a Moto-Photojournalist working with regional, national and international publications. In short, Motorcycling is not my hobby or my job. It is my life.

We are not a “Johnny-come-lately” part-time operation, attempting to ride on the coat-tails of others. Most importantly, we are not in this just to “make a buck”. We understand the commitment it takes to provide the VERY BEST in products and customer service, before and AFTER the sale. We are here today and we will be here tomorrow.

Again your feedback is very important to us, please feel free to drop us a line with any comments or suggestions you may have to help us serve you better.

We wish you Happy, Healthy and Safe travels wherever the road may take you in 2014
    and beyond.

Brian, Kris & Bob
    Team MondoMotos

www.mondomotos.com
    P.O. Box 357
    New Hudson, MI 48165
  3. The Toad

Oddometer:
    We will be attending the International Motorcycle Show this weekend (Jan 3 - 5) and I want to pass on the same special price to those that are not in our local area

MM10 Light Kit $129

Add the ADV10 discount to that and the final price is $116.10

That is our lowest price ever and is only good today thru midnight on Jan 5th.

Use Discount Code: ADV10 at checkout

MM10 Bullet Light Kit

Ride Safe,
    -Brian
  4. XFanMan

XFanMan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Guess I should bring some extra $$ and pickup another set from you tomorrow then! That's a great price Brian :clap

(mounted on my XR650R)

[​IMG]
  5. dmac57

dmac57 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Um...maybe it's just my connection, or maybe it's the iPad, but the linky no worky, and neither does the link to your website itself in your .sig.
  6. XFanMan

XFanMan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    This one is working fine from my iPad Dmac (the one nearer the bottom of his post).

Try this -->

http://mondomotos.com/MM10
  7. XFanMan

XFanMan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Brian, I searched the show high and low 3 times but never found your booth. Did they stick you in the woman's restroom? That's about the only place I didn't look ;^)

Edit: Maybe I misunderstood and you were just "attending" not selling product there?
  8. leoist

leoist Get to the track

Oddometer:
    Brian, I just ordered a set for my '09 K1300S. Any suggestions about mounting the lights? Any issues with CANbus?

Thanks,

Leo
  9. The Toad

Oddometer:
    We were sharing a spot with another vendor (I wont point fingers) and after a good turnout Friday evening, we "thought" we worked out an arrangement with them to display/sell the light kits for us Saturday. I arrived around 2 in the afternoon to find - this was not the case. Long story short - we were up and running by around 3pm on Saturday.

All is well that ends well - except getting home today during the near whiteout blizzard - Spring cant get here soon enough -

Sorry you missed us - I will set aside a light kit with your name on it for the sale price - PM me if you want it - we can meet at shop or I can ship to you no charge.

thanks-
    -Brian
  10. The Toad

Oddometer:
    Leo,

We installed a set on a K1300 a few months ago. Im 99% sure we mounted them to the fender (see arrow in pic)

[​IMG]

Unfortunately I dont have any pics and not certain if spacers were needed to push the lights out? But it should be fairly straight forward.

We usually tap into the taillight wire for the switched power lead. To date there hasnt been any issues with the CANBUS - very low current draw.

Post up some pics once you get them mounted up - (since I didnt :lol3)

Give me a call or PM if you have any questions

-Brian
  11. XFanMan

XFanMan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yea the weather is fantastic :puke1

PM sent and thanks a bunch...Scott :clap
  12. Dirtmongrel

Dirtmongrel Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Brian, MondoMoto,

I ordered a set of lights from your website on Jan 4 using the ADV code.., everything seemed to work well.., got the email response and all.

I went to check status today and it's still pending two days later??? is something wrong with my order? order #559

thanxs
  13. The Toad

Oddometer:
    Orders placed over the weekend go out today. USPS doesnt move on Sundays. You will get an update with tracking info when its on the way. Priority Mail 2 - 3 days.

thanks,
    -Brian
  14. jc9995

jc9995 Commuting BEAST :)

Oddometer:
    I mounted mine in that same place on my F800ST....and I used a 3/4 long spacer with a longer bolt. Turned out very nice and was stupid easy.
    As for canbus, I have one of those fancy touratech canbus relay blocks so I can't really comment.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
  15. Dirtmongrel

Dirtmongrel Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Yah I should have figured that was it, it was the word "pending" that seemed strange to me. Wanted to make sure I didn't miss the sale

thanks
  16. fire88dog

fire88dog CaptainStache

Oddometer:
    Brian, was at the show Saturday am, would have looked you up had I known you were going to be there. Any chance the show price is still available? Think I can sell two kits.
    (Fire88dog w the 800GS from the washtenaw phototag)
    Kevin
  17. The Toad

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the input.

This is by far the most popular mounting point. We extended the lead on the light for that reason (helps to keep the connectors under the hood on most bikes)

Creates a nice "triangle" effect for oncoming traffic and gets the most light on the ground. Sometimes it requires a spacer and longer 6MM bolt, sometimes not.

Thanks,
    -Brian
  18. The Toad

Oddometer:
    Hey Kevin,

No problem.

PM on the way.

Doesnt look like anyone's gonna be sneaking in a mid-winter tag this year - :waysad

-Brian
  19. fire88dog

fire88dog CaptainStache

Oddometer:
    Yeah, not looking good for tagging anytime soon!!! Thanks Brian
  20. The Toad

Oddometer:
    Hope everyone is having a great new year so far -

This coming weekend we will be undergoing some website maintenance/updates -

- Adding new products
    - Adding a DIY section (components for a DIY install)
    - A new option on our MM10 light kit that eliminates the switch and allows the lights to turn on/off with your bikes ignition.

Now the important part -

This all means a permanent price reduction on our MM10 light kits.

[​IMG]

Effective today the standard MM10 Light Kit price has been reduced to $129 USD
    Minus the ADV10 discount and the final price is $116.10 USD

This is the same price we offered at the International Motorcycle Show and now its here to stay.

Thanks,
    -Brian