Rally / Racing fleabay ?

Discussion in 'Racing' started by SafariBerg, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SafariBerg

SafariBerg Oz Safari Addict

Oddometer:
    Did the pin get pulled on the Rally / Racing fleabay ?

For me it worked well

I sold 4 items to inmates in

• Sweden
    • USA
    • Mongolia
    • Greece
    each of those items would have zero takers (or almost) here in Australia, and I'd be still stuck with them, plus the inmate buyers are getting some use and value from the items I sold

:dunno not enough use or traffic to the thread ?
  2. troy safari carpente

troy safari carpente f5ree sub-zero agent

Oddometer:
    No Garry... the problems are purely operator related (ie. me :eek1).

We decided to "unstick" the RALLYE FLEAMARKET thread for the duration of the DAKAR - just to leave some more space at the top of the forum for the f5 frenzy during the rally.

Additionally I was in yesterday evening to try and "tidy up"... there were a couple of posts made in other threads that related to rally items for sale, plus some older posts that were due to be nuked.

For some reason I got some wires crossed... Rest assured the RALLYE FLEAMARKET will be back, as soon as the bungled posts/thread can be rectified.

After the conlusion of DAKAR 2014, it will be put back as a "sticky" at the top of the forum - so everyone can find it - in time for all inmates to buy/sell the rally goodies they have for sale for the 2014 season.

Thanks for the initiative to get the Fleamarket off and running SafariBerg, and good to get some feedback that it works.

I appologise for the mix-up/temporary thread deletion and will endeavor to get the boo-boo fixed ASAP.
  3. SafariBerg

SafariBerg Oz Safari Addict

Oddometer:
    all good no probs, thanks for going to the effort, cheers :D
  4. Baja Dad

Baja Dad Long timer

Oddometer:
    Fat Fingers Carpenter

Watch out FFC is on the run !!!!

5. troy safari carpente

troy safari carpente f5ree sub-zero agent

Oddometer:
    I may have f5at fingers :lol3, but I know when to accept a good ribbing/criticism where it's due.:clap

Thanks to f5lood for his assistance to get the Rallye Fleamarket back up... the new thread is now up and running :deal http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=943373 with all of the applicabe ADVerts from the original copied in.

So now all should function as intended and once DAKAR 2014 is concluded, the Rallye Fleamarket thread will be re-stickied as per previous info.

Cheers. :thumb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.