Highway Dirt Bikes Introductory 15% off discount

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by HDB, Feb 17, 2009.

1. HDB

HDB Adventurer

Oddometer:
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
    [​IMG]<o:p></o:p>
    Highway Dirt Bikes is having an Introductory Sale!<u1:p></u1:p><o:p></o:p>
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
    <u1:p></u1:p>15% off all HDB Parts.<o:p></o:p>​
    <u1:p></u1:p>
    <u1:p></u1:p>To receive 15% off, enter avdrider in the discount box at checkout.<u1:p></u1:p><o:p></o:p>​
    <u1:p></u1:p>Place your order by February 28, 2009 for delivery in 3-4 weeks. <u1:p></u1:p><o:p></o:p>​
    <u1:p></u1:p>Please visit www.highwaydirtbikes.com to order.<u1:p></u1:p><o:p></o:p>​
    See our products and models supported on the website.
    <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
    <!--[endif]-->
    <o:p></o:p>​
    [​IMG]<o:p></o:p>​

Update, we have extended the sale till the end of the month, Thanks for the orders guys.
    <o:p></o:p>​
  2. katfish52

katfish52 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have a set on my G650X CHAL. They are the best looking and strongest I found. Pics of my bike on the website.
  3. t dog

t dog n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey Katfish,

I saw your photos on the web site, they look great. Did you keep the stock front brake res. and just remove your mirrors? Couldn't tell from the photos. Any other issues with the set up?
  4. katfish52

katfish52 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Every thing is stock on bike,has abs also. I moved the master in about 1/2 in. so levers cleared handguard without cutting off ends.
  5. MonsterJ

MonsterJ Motonerd

Oddometer:
    HDB,

Any word on fitment for a F800GS?
  6. katfish52

katfish52 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Look at Kens bike in gallery on Highwaydirtbikes website. Its a F800GS.:clap
  7. HDB

HDB Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yes MonsterJ, the kit for the F800GS uses a new set of bar end weights that have a through hole without a countersink and longer guards that fit over them. As far as I know of, no fitment issues.

Ken's bike is an AVDrider member in Denver.
  8. averagejoe

averagejoe Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Really nice stuff!

Doug@DSA
  9. husky123

husky123 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Cool stuff, great site HDB!:clap
  10. pavemike

pavemike I fall down alot

Oddometer:
    Gotta chime in. Ordered a perch mount with two buttons. They looked awsome when they showed up, but I sat there like a pig looking at a wrist watch trying to figure out how I should wire them up. I sent an email to thier website asking for some tips at 8pm thinking I would hopefully get an answer by the next day. To my surprise, I got a very specific answer about 30 minutes later. :clap Talk about customer service! These guys rock!! :freaky
  11. katfish52

katfish52 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yes, Pual is a great guy and will go out of his way to help with any concerns!
  12. =o&o>

=o&o> I like to ==o&o>

Oddometer:
    See more and larger pictures of the first set of HDB handguards on my F800GS HERE. They are strong but light. They provide good wind protection without affecting handling. They are a close fit, but make a good solid handlebar system.

I like them well enough I got a set for my DRZ400 too.
  13. sgopher185

sgopher185 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What are the specs on the order page for the F800GS? Do we need to specify something specific for an F800GS? I have a stock F800GS and I don't have a decent measuring stick handy :D

I intend to order these so I just want to make sure I get it right before the order.

14. HDB

HDB Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Mike,

The stock top clamp on the F800GS is 98x40mm, but the bars will depend a little on if you're planning on using bar end weights or not. If you're using the weights then 34", if not then 32".

But that's where the fitment issue comes in. On adventure/street bikes the levers are quite a bit longer than dirt bikes and reach past the grips and over the weights. So if you're planning on getting rid of the weights you'll be looking at shorter levers also. You'll be fighting that with any guard system you upgrade to.

Hope that helps.
  15. sgopher185

sgopher185 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    HDB, thanks for the quick reply. I have sent in my order and looking forward to putting these on. I plan on keeping the bar ends so I choose the 34 " length.
  16. katfish52

katfish52 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Best looking and strongest out there. Check them out. You won't be disapointed!:clap
  17. Hodakaguy

Hodakaguy NorthWest Adventure Rider Supporter

Oddometer:
    Great stuff. I have one of their Switch/perch assy. and love it. The quality is top notch! With the sale it's even a better deal :thumb

Hodakaguy
  18. mountain eagle

mountain eagle terrorist

Oddometer:
    Good talking to you today, can't wait to see how some of those ideas progress.......... :evil :D
  19. katfish52

katfish52 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The folding mirrows are trick, totaly out of the way and procted when not needed off road!:clap
  20. DirtRiderwjc2000

DirtRiderwjc2000 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just placed an order for the hand guards and two mirrors :clap.

Thanks for the discount