Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2014, 03:01 AM   #241
100mpg
This sentance intent

Oddometer: 16,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfender110 View Post
Eliot is looking for experienced assemblers, factory maintenance folks and general help. The catch.... They are advertising on the local news in Shreveport for minimum wage and a discount on a future Elio!
minimum wage in Shreveport? Oh boy. I find people who get minimum wage are not happy and do not care about the work they do. But thats just my experience. .
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255). DSI #694
100mpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:52 AM   #242
Barnone
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100mpg View Post
minimum wage in Shreveport? Oh boy. I find people who get minimum wage are not happy and do not care about the work they do. But thats just my experience. .
They want experienced assemblers, etc at minimum wage? That's high school kids and retirees pay at McDonalds. The Elio employees will be on food stamps. Great.

More welfare for the wealthy. Promise jobs and get a big tax break and government subsidy. Then the money will disappear.

It is happening right now in Robbinsville,NC. The owners are closing the Stanley furniture plant after getting a big government subsidy two years ago. Now potential buyers are looking to the state/feds for money to reopen the plant.
Several business people pulled the same scam in Fort Myers,FL.
2014 Sky Team ST125-8A monkey bike
2014 Ice Bear PBZ110-1P monkey sidecar
Barnone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:59 AM   #243
100mpg
This sentance intent

Oddometer: 16,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnone View Post
They want experienced assemblers, etc at minimum wage? That's high school kids and retirees pay at McDonalds. The Elio employees will be on food stamps. Great.

More welfare for the wealthy. Promise jobs and get a big tax break and government subsidy. Then the money will disappear.

It is happening right now in Robbinsville,NC. The owners are closing the Stanley furniture plant after getting a big government subsidy two years ago. Now potential buyers are looking to the state/feds for money to reopen the plant.
Several business people pulled the same scam in Fort Myers,FL.
That's great. If you get government money, you will need to show where ALL The money is going in the company, not just what you got for free. That way they can't cover up up the huge bonuses and perks. If you need money from the feds, you do not deserve a bonus...you're doing something wrong. Bastards.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255). DSI #694
100mpg is offline   Reply With Quote