Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. VIVID1

VIVID1 Ducatistanna

Oddometer:
    The motobags in the pictures are for the Honda and Ducati.

The only bag (which is not a motorcycle bag) that will go with the XT (if the buyer wants it), is the small bag that totally fits the luggage rack and is perfect for day rides.
  2. James Adams

James Adams wut

Oddometer:
    Never-used Titanium FMF PowerBomb header and midpipe (no muffler). It is extremely lightweight! It's supposed to fit 2000-2002 400/520, 2003 450 EXC and 2003 525 SX/EXC/MXC models, but I offer no guarantees.

I briefly mounted it on my '03 450 EXC to check fitment (it fit but was a very tight fit), but never used it. I bought a full system so I don't need this any more. Includes just the two pieces shown; it does not include any springs or mounting bolts; you should be able to re-use the hardware from your stock system.

Some modification to your existing muffler may be necessary. The OD of the exit end of the midpipe is 50mm as shown in the photos below.

$100 local pick-up (in Colorado Springs) or $150 shipped within the USA.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    I updated my ad in Flea Market.

I am selling my 2007 BMW G650XMOTO. The bike has 9900 miles. I ride it so the miles will go up. It's in very good mechanical condition. Tires, chain, and sprockets are all in very good condition. The bike comes with a rear rack and A BMW luggage top bag.
    This is a fun little city bike that gets between 55 and 65 mpg. The average is around 62 mpg.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asking $5200.00 Price drop, I lowered it from $5600.00 to $5200.00.
  4. tgeliot

tgeliot Topher

Oddometer:
    I hope this is acceptable in this forum. I considered putting it in the "Vendors" forum, but that isn't region-specific.

I own a rental condo that will be available Sept. 1. It's located at 5525 Memphis St., Denver, CO. Rent is $950/month. 2BR, 2BA, townhome style. This place really is in very nice condition; repainted and new carpet a year ago, all the appliances in good shape (or if they aren't I'll make it right). Includes full-size washer and dryer.

The view from the front windows is really quite something: in the summer, a grassy, treed area, plus the swimming pool and hot tub. In the winter, when the trees drop their leaves, you can see the mountains easily.

The bad: this place is located well out in the NE corner of Denver, basically on the way to DIA. Great if you work out there, not so great if you work downtown. It would be good for someone working at the new Anschutz medical campus; I timed the drive at 9 minutes.

To get more info, go to this web page, and scroll way down to the listing that says "Trails at Parkfield Lake".
  5. 2fastlx

2fastlx Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bump
  6. CaptRick

CaptRick Still crazy..... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Lower Price!!
  7. pfb

pfb Riding, not skiing.

Oddometer:
    A buddy wants my help selling his KTM 950 Adventure. Haven't gotten around to getting it ready for sale yet, but here's a preview for local ADV'ers...

2005 KTM 950 Adventure. $6,000.

The Good:
    • Low mileage. ~15K.
    • Extra-fast black paint.
    • Mechanically very sound.
    • Al Jesse bags, about $1,200 new. (not pictured)
    • KTM/Givi top case. (not pictured)
    • New billet clutch slave.
    • Heated grips.
    • 2->1 with Akropovic can.
    • Lots of other accessories.

The Bad:

• Left front fork seal is weeping. Might just need a film-trick cleaning.
    • Rear tire is worn.

The Ugly:

• Pavement rash on front fairing.
    • Needs a bath.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. pfb

pfb Riding, not skiing.

Oddometer:
    Housecleaning...

Scotts Classic 20 push mower. Cut your lawn while saving the planet! Works great, sharp blades.

About $110 bucks at Home Depot. How about $50.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

------

Thule Tracker II foot set and TK13 mounts. Perfect for installing crossbars on a camper shell, pickup, whatever.

$170 new. How about $85.

[​IMG]

Thule 300 classic rain gutter mounts. Perfect for an old-school car or truck with real rain gutters.

$180 new. Also $85.

[​IMG]

I also have a bunch of older bike and ski mount components, I'll throw in some of it with the foot purchases.
  9. pfb

pfb Riding, not skiing.

Oddometer:
    Ultimate MX Hauler

I love this hauler, but the bikes almost always go in the bed of the truck or on a trailer these days and I hate to see it just sitting around.

• Great condition.
    • Just installed new hydraulic jack from the manufacturer.
    • Perfect for hauling dirt bikes. Very quick to load and unload, no need for tie down straps.
    • $419 new, I'd like $180 for it.

Your welcome to try it out sometime if you want see how well it hauls your bikes.

From www.ultimatemxhauler.com
    Ultimate MX Hauler
    Price: $419.90

Your bike is held down securely by vertically and horizontally adjustable 5/8" shafts that go through your bikes foot pegs so there is no loading of the suspension. The only other thing required is a ratchet strap that goes from the handle bar down to a single tie down loop to keep the front of the bike planted firmly and prevent the handle bar from going side to side.

For safety there is a 1/2" winged screw that locks the platform in the full "up" position during transport as well as a unique stabilizing hitch pin that eliminates side to side sway - There is even a holder for the hydraulic jack operating rod. This carrier sports a 375 pound capacity and has been loaded tested to over 4000 lb. With the optional gas can rack attachment, you can carry an additional 5 gallons of gas so you don't have to store spare gas inside your vehicle, and with the unique design of this carrier you can use it as a work stand when you are out riding.

The Ultimate MX Hauler weighs only 57 pounds and is the most compact carrier available, making installation and removal from your vehicle an easy one person operation. In the full down position, the platform is about three inches below the bottom of your receiver hitch for easy loading of most dirt bikes. If you have a lifted or lowered vehicle, you can also utilize one of our hitch adapters to customize the height of your Ultimate MX Hauler.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. StmbtDave

StmbtDave AKA Invisible Dave

Oddometer:
    PM sent on the Hauler...

Dave
  11. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    Plastics gone.
  12. StmbtDave

Oddometer:
    That handle should fit Ray's hands just fine :deal

:wave
  13. StmbtDave

Oddometer:
    The extra 4" you get with the 20" should satisify his needs. A man can always use an extra 4" :evil.

14. StmbtDave

Oddometer:
    Passing on the MX Hauler - my hitch is just too high to make it practical. Thanks PFB.

Dave
  15. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
    :poser
  16. 60wag

60wag Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I use an adaptor that both lowers the effective receiver hitch and moves it away from the truck a bit so my bike clears the rear mounted spare tire.
  17. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    IMS 4.9 Gallon tank. Fits all DR650s from 1996-present. Clear. Has been marked with a permanent market for gallons (very handy. There are no stains or gouges that I can see. There appears to be a scuff on the right side of the tank that doesn't show up in photos but if you look really close, it's there. Standard petcock included.

It is really, really clean. It looks slightly yellow in the photo-but it is not.

Call me vein, but I am going with a solid black tank to complete the batman look.

$200

This is the side with the really small marks
    [​IMG]

This is the side with the marks.
    [​IMG]
  18. TheDudeAbides

TheDudeAbides Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer:

Let's just say everyone will be happier :deal
  19. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
    you got it :lol3

vain
  20. Joz

Joz What could go wrong?

Oddometer:
    Since Dave backed out I'll put myself next in line. Incoming PM!