Nebraska (MO, KS) Relay help......

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by fifthcircle, May 28, 2008.

1. fifthcircle

fifthcircle Beer Knurd

Oddometer:
    If the schedule holds, I will have no problem doing it myself....wich is why I signed on for it.

BUT!

It sounds like the bird may get held up somewhere....not for sure yet, but if the schedule gets messed up I will be unable to pick-up and deliver the PUI Bird. I work Sun-Wed, and it sounds like the bird is to be delivered to the MO guy on Sunday.
    If you can help out the week of June 8th please let me know.

Otherwise, if you wanna ride with me to MO and KS on Friday and Saturday...feel free to come along :clap

-Kurt
  2. Trl Rdr

Trl Rdr Big Red Bird

Oddometer:
    Monday I will be traveling from Lesterville MO to Lincoln NE (June 8) Is that any help?
  3. Nata Harli

Nata Harli Accidental Tourista Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looks like IYeager (Ian) will be unable to pick up PUI bird for the Kansas leg and I've volunteered to do it.

I will be attending the Flint Hills Stampede on June 5-7 about 100 miles south of Marysville where the handoff is scheduled.

Ian said the handoff had been scheduled for the 6th which works for me. I had planned on picking the bird up and taking him back to the Stampede on Saturday (the 6th) night to enjoy the festivities.

I can pick PUI up on the 6th, 7th, or 8th. If that's not going to work we will have to try and find someone else to take him across Kansas.

Let me know what you have worked out and who will be doing the handoff. I will have my cell phone with me. PM me if you would like the number.
  4. El Guero

El Guero Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'd love to help you Kurt, but it looks like that is going to fall into what is a busy time for me at work. But if it isn't, I can pretty much drop everything and go :lol3 Take that as you will. :D
  5. fifthcircle

fifthcircle Beer Knurd

Oddometer:
    Ok, it looks like I should be ok....

Pooey Bird will be in MO on the evening of Sunday June 1st.

I'm planning on getting it Thursday June 5th (hoping that works).

Then taking it to Marysville, KS....either that same day or Friday June 6th.

Unless someone want's to ride to MO and get the handoff on Mon-Wed (June 2-4).

So yeah...June 8th is way too late. But thanks :)
  6. Nata Harli

Nata Harli Accidental Tourista Supporter

Oddometer: