Carolina Craigslist Crap!

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by GI_JO_NATHAN, Mar 14, 2011.

1. jpgrego

jpgrego Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This doesn't seem shady at all...... :huh

no title , only 4,000 mille serius inguiries only - $2250 (greenville)

2009 zx10-R odometer: 4000 paint color : custom fuel : gas transmission : manual condition: good

http://greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/4888971239.html
  2. RidingDonkeys

RidingDonkeys Purveyor of Awesome

Oddometer:
  3. Draechon

Draechon Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Probably spam

http://charleston.craigslist.org/mcy/4894128284.html

2006 Triumph Speed Four - $2000 (North Charleston)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bike has 16,000 miles on it and the engine runs great! Just had the valves inspected and they were well within spec. I've changed the oil and filter every 2500 miles and have maintained it to the best of my abilities. Unfortunately the bike has been dropped on its left side. It is hardly noticeable, though. For more information text me at 269-548-nine nine nine two.
  4. turtlemoye

turtlemoye I'd rather not be online. Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm very sincere that if I had $5K available I'd buy it just to have another one. Did you end up selling yours?
  5. RidingDonkeys

Oddometer:
    Hell no. I love it too much.

Sent from the voices in my head and transcribed their drinking buddy.
  6. Draechon

Oddometer:
    http://charleston.craigslist.org/mcy/4862770650.html

1997 ktm 620rxc-e - $2250 (summerville)

[​IMG]

Very good condition, new chain and sprockets. 11k miles, original paperwork, 3rd owner. Excellent dualsport. 620sx carburetor and stainless exhaust. It has been lowered for a shorter rider can be put back to stock.. has center stand as well as sw sidestand!. Some extras. Clear title. Email for number. ELECTRIC START!
  7. truck6driver

truck6driver Proud Navy dad!

Oddometer:
    I have always liked the earlier KTMs.

Ray
  8. Frey

Frey motocrossdresser

Oddometer:
    Did someone say they were selling a DR 350? I'm in Columbia, I need one for a project... PM me plz

ps where's the columbia/sc ride thread/forum for dual sporters?

thanks!
  9. truck6driver

truck6driver Proud Navy dad!

Oddometer:
    That would be Trust. Hit him up.

Ray
  10. Draechon

Oddometer:
    Two for you guys this morning. Pretty decent deal:
    http://savannah.craigslist.org/mcy/4849766855.html

And one interesting to me just for his oddly-specific trade requests:
    http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/mcy/4892473283.html

2002 Triumph Sprint ST 955i - $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2002 Triumph Sprint ST 955i for sale for $2,200. It has 36,xxx miles on it and I have the title. Please email me. I have flushed all fluids and recently changed the oil, Only use mobile one racing oil, New rear brakes, New battery, New Spark Plugs, New Air filter, Two brothers exhaust, after market seat, Will include stock seat, exhaust, and windshield, hard side bags
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aprilia RSV 1000 MILLE - $3600 (Cayce, sc)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm selling my 2000 Aprilia RSV 1000 Mille w/ a clear title. It has 29,300 miles on it. Mechanically it's been well maintained and in great condition! It has a beautifully done, custom paint job that looks very Italian and still looks like it could be a factory Aprilia. However, it has some scratches on the side panels and tank and the edges of the seat cowl have broken off. I've included as much as possible all imperfections in the photos. I'm asking $3600 o.b.o. I may consider a partial trade for any of the fallowing: Kawasaki Eliminator 900 (ZL900), '95-'98 GPz1100E (ZX1100E), Kawasaki ZRX or a Hyosung GV650 in any condition. Also included: original clear low profile wind screen, rear seat, aluminum wheel stand, chrome Scorpion slip-on exhaust, trickle charger w/ on board hook-ups and an alarm system.
  11. Draechon

Oddometer:
    GI Jonathan, this one is calling out for you
    http://charleston.craigslist.org/mcy/4904470117.html

2007 Ninja 500 - $1200 (Moncks Corner)

[​IMG]

1200 obo
    2007 ninja 500cc 4,8xx miles clean title needs front brake lever and maybe rear. and plastic.
    cash only 843-seven one four-154six
  12. jekaio

jekaio Ride The Lightning

Oddometer:

Pretty much the exact bike was for sale out of James Island within the last 6 months, with 11k on it too.

I emailed the guy and never got a response back.

possibly beware
  13. GI_JO_NATHAN

GI_JO_NATHAN Long timer

Oddometer:
    Haha!

I haven't been riding on the street much. My poor SV is being neglected.
    Spending most of my free time in the woods.
  14. Trust

Trust but verify

Oddometer:
    Whoop, thanks for the plug, just got the pm... Reply coming!

There was a "welcome to sc everything you need to know" thread, but aside from that not much I think? :dunno ... You could start one?
  15. kalonji

kalonji nihilism or nothing

Oddometer:
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748408
    That's the link to the thread of SC thread links. If there is a Columbia SC dual sport thread I haven't seen it. If you start or find one let me know by pm or by posting a link in the new to SC useful links thread and I'll add it to the list in post #1.:ear
  16. turtlemoye

Oddometer:
    Not local but too good not to share.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/4905051428.html

1993 KTM 250EXC was the ferrari of the motocross world in 1993. The purchase price of this race bike ws $4360. Back in 1993, the nearest competitor sold for over 1 thousand dollars less. It is an amazing bike. The Powerband is so powerful it makes me feel like a small child with a monster in my closet, sometimes Im just afraid to open the throttle! The bike is white with extremely rare pink and purple graphics. THIS BIKE IS SO BAD, THEY PUT PINK AND PURPLE ON IT! Original tires have like new nubbs. THIS BIKE LOOKS NEARLY NEW. It was professionally fitted with tail and headlights to make it street legal. It has a valid clear title. Bike is completely original except handgrips which were upgraded by original owner.

I purchased this bike from a friend of my father. The original owner purchased as his mid life crisis when he was in his late 40s. He is now 66, you do the math. He purchased it brand new from a local dealership. It is titled The Bike originally sold for$4,360.00. THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND OPPORTUNITY YOU MAY NEVER SEE AGAIN. IT WILL GO FAST.

NO SHIPPING + CASH ONLY + $5000.00 firm. Serious Enquiries only. NO RIDES until you own it. PERIOD.
  17. Draechon

Oddometer:
    Best line.
  18. RidingDonkeys

Oddometer:

I've done my fair share of old bikes. There is nothing "like new" about 20 year old tires....ever. They may look unworn, but those things are going to crack off in no time under regular use.

I sincerely wish the guy luck with his $5k price tag. If he succeeds, I'm going to diversify my retirement portfolio with some KTMs.
  19. Bobk0

Bobk0 Mentos..The Trailmaker

Oddometer:
    Man.....the DRZ400 market is dryyyyyyyy around the triangle right now. I cant find much of anything locally. :cry
  20. turtlemoye

Oddometer:
    PM coming.