Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. kbob999

kbob999 Living the dream

Oddometer:
    Lift has been sold!

Need more room in the garage for bikes? Storage room at a premium? Car ready to sit for the winter? Here you go...

Selling my house, need to move this 4 post lift. This makes oil changes a breeze, or other undercarriage work. Comes with 3 steel trays, a jack support, 4 casters for moving it around, spare hydraulic oil, bolts for mounting. Can be used 'loose', but I recommend bolting it to the floor. 9000 Lb. capacity. I've lifted 5000 Lb. on it before.

[​IMG]

Inside dimension between posts is 94". Lift is 6.25' from floor to platform. Wheel Platform OD is 14' x 6.25'. Weighs about 1700 Lbs. all in. Will help with teardown, loading, and showing how it works (pretty simple...it goes up or down). $1000 for inmates, which is half price of new, plus no shipping or taxes. That's a good deal as these don't wear out for decades. Good as new!

This link shows a unit that is very much the same as mine: http://www.naautoequipment.com/fp7k.html

PM, email, text, call 6O2-448-3518 Kelly (in Parker)
  2. Wings

Wings long gone

Oddometer:
    Sweet!
  3. tenmile

tenmile Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    You don't want to sell the Jack support separate, do ya :D

I have one of these. They are AWESOME. I need a second one like a hole in the head, but if you don't move it soon, I may get really tempted...
  4. docwyte

docwyte Long timer

Oddometer:
    Left you a voice message about the lift Kelly...
  5. radrak

radrak not so n00b

Oddometer:
    I found the Tiger I was looking for, so now the faithful V-Strom needs to go to a new owner. Nicely set up for road trips including dirt roads.
    This has been a difficult decision to make, as the Strom has been a wonderful bike. Better deals are available for ADV'ers. :D
    I have included a link to the CR listing.
    Thanks for looking.
    Rich K.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/4719477024.html
  6. barnold99

barnold99 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sold
  7. 1Gopokes1

1Gopokes1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    1978 Honda 250Xls with title in CO

nice little dual sport
    odometer shows less than 5000
    all plastic like new
    inside of tank like new
    missing battery cover
    original tool kit
    dent in Rt side of tank
    headlight hi /Low and brake light work....horn blinkers not so much
    replaced fork seals and front inner tube
    goes through gears great
    hard to start when cold
    probably needs a carb clean and new battery ( if that is what you call that little thing)

$1200 or trade for similar street bike

Jim S Colo Springs 719 239 0890

[​IMG]
  8. Crabenho

Crabenho NOOBish

Oddometer:
    Hey Guys,

I know it's a long shot but I have a hankering for a mid '90's Ford Bronco. Looking for a nice one, preferably stock. PM me if your neighbor is hiding one in his garage.

Thanks,
    Chris
  9. #1Fan

#1Fan Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sold. :(

[​IMG]
  10. shotty_co

shotty_co Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    2002 VW Eurovan Westy- Weekender
    <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #575757; COLOR: #575757" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Up for grabs is a 2002 Volkswagon Eurovan Weekender ( no stove, sink, fridge, but there is a fold down dining table ). Awesome road trip van , we bought it sight unseen from another inmate here and had it shipped from the East coast to Colorado. Since then we've had great camping trips to Moab, Utah, Santa Fe NM, Steamboat Springs, CO and heaps of other spots.

There are just shy of 160K miles on the van. You can do a search under Craigslist in Colorado Springs and find WAY more details about it's current state and future needs. We are asking $16,500 but will offer it up to inmates for an even $15K. Message me if you are interested and we can set up a time to speak. Thanks for looking!

Lots of detailed photo's here
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/685828...7644664957618/
  11. Motorberus

Motorberus Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    1. HDX 3 gal air compressor. I have had it about a year, used it less than 5 times. Works perfect. It is $79 new right now at home depot. $45 picked up at 84th and I25.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-3-ga...13-Piece-Accessory-Kit-TAW-0412P-K1/203469412

2. Cycleracks rear rack for Yamaha TTR250 or TTR-250 or TT250R. $199 new, asking for $100 picked up.

https://cycleracks.com/ProductDetail/tabid/87/ProductID/20/Default.aspx

3. Stock seat for a 2009 Suzuki DR650SE. No rips, looks like it wasn't used much. No Idea how much this should cost. Make an offer.

4. 4 ozark trail 6 gallon water jugs. $20

Attached Files:

12. Motorberus

Motorberus Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    picture of the rest

Attached Files:

13. Dusty_Bottoms

Dusty_Bottoms Part Time Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bunk bed for sale, including both mattresses. This was about $600 when new. Gently used by lightweight girls. $200 please?
    [​IMG]
    Pick up in Fort Collins.
  14. darmahman

darmahman "Illogically Deluded" Supporter

Oddometer:
    SOLD

[​IMG]

8520 miles - Plastic in good condition - normal scratches - Recent motor work totaled $825 at Elite KTM - Runs perfect. Have the receipts for work done. New rear Dunlop D606 tire. Front tire is getting worn. Comes with Scotts steering stabilizer installed! Cooling fan and improved lighting.
    New sprockets and chain.
    $2900

Mike 970- 481-6355 - Fort Collins
  15. MotoMax

MotoMax Caffine shakes anyone?

Oddometer:
    I ordered some stuff but going a different route. Before I order another round I thought id see if anyone has an extra set of bar risers they'd like to sell?

I need the pro-taper style that go from 7/8 bar to 1 1/8 fat bar style. I think other companies make them too?....

Thanks!

Oh yeah, I'm also looking for other stuff for my XR650L. Side racks, better seat, rear rack etc etc.
  16. anomad

anomad not in storage

Oddometer:
    1997 Jeep Cherokee base, no power accessories except mirrors.
    148,000 miles 6 cylinder, auto, 4x4.

Let's try $4000. When I reviewed CL and other forums 4500 seemed like middle of the road for price, but I haven't had many calls.
    Will still consider trades for something 2 up riding comfy.

I bought this Jeep almost 2 years ago and put new shocks/spring/tires/intake/exhaust and gave it a tune up. Everything works, doesn't burn or use oil, gets low 20s with the all season tires on the highway, high teens around town, typical paint fading on hood and roof. Nice unmolested XJ for a project or daily driver. 720-984-1153

[​IMG]

http://imgur.com/a/hIaFe
  17. HellSickle

HellSickle Scone Rider

Oddometer:
    PM sent.

18. Michelangelo

Michelangelo 2 wheel rider...anytime..

Oddometer:
    2000 Plymouth/Dodge Neon: $1500 or TRADE for a dirt or street bike

in the $1500-2000 range. (Would love a DRZ/KLX400 or an XR250/400).

Body and interior are in near excellent shape. Averages 35 mpg.

This is a 2 owner vehicle. I have babied this vehicle over the last 7 years I've owned it. I recently had it tuned up with spark plugs, air filter, oil change, brake master cylinder, pads, rotors, recently serviced AC, ECU and a new fuel pump ($500). Over $1500 spent in the last year!

This is a perfect commuter or starter car. It's not like other used cars you will find for cheaper, where you'll spend $1000 off the bat to make it run and work reliably. I have repaired any and everything any time it has needed it on this vehicle. I would not hesitate to drive it cross country.

It is a 5 speed.

I purchased it from the original owner. (I have personally cared for and riven it over 110K miles. It currently has 227K miles. But don't let those miles fool you. It does not smoke or burn oil.) You are getting a vehicle that is well known by myself and ultra reliable. Now it's time to allow someone else to enjoy it. I have driven this to and from NM and AZ numerous times over the years and it has never let me down.

Located in Northern Utah. PM if interested.

[​IMG]
  19. WilderRider

WilderRider Long timer

Oddometer:
    New iPod Touch, 5th generation (never used) and charger - $180 with
    Cases:

1) Hard plastic case, blue with Superman motif

2) Flexible rubber case, shaped like a Pug puppy

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  20. scaryfast

scaryfast Strugglin' to be Average!

Oddometer:
    I'm putting my 1997 BMW R1100GS up for sale. It has approx. 68K miles on the clock and I am still riding it here and there so it may go up some. I really want to keep it but need the money for other things!

The Good:

Runs great
    Shifts Good
    Starts Right up
    Oil and Filter just changed (~100 Miles Ago)
    Transmission Oil Changed (~100 Miles Ago)
    Final Drive Oil Changed (~100 Miles Ago)
    All looked good, no metal or anything abnormal
    Heated Grips
    ABS
    Running Light Mount
    Engine Guards
    New Acerbis Hand Guards
    Clean Title
    Clymer Manual Included

The Bad:

Looks a little rough, it was an east cost bike and has some oxidation and rust. All cosmetic, nothing horrible....with some time you can clean it up. It wasn't a garage queen, it was ridden.
    Neutral light doesn't always work, kind of common on these.
    Clutch switch is bypassed
    Seat has a burn mark on it and looks like it was cut down and lowered at some point. Works fine, just isn't perfect
    Probably needs a new choke cable, I haven't really needed to use it but when it's engaged it doesn't seem to do anything.
    Front brake is a little mushy, probably needs to be bled but works fine, one pull and it's like it should be.
    Missing the exhaust top shields
    The digital Fuel, Clock, Temp and Gear indicator works but some pixels are faint, it works perfect in the morning then goes faint after 12:00pm. It really only effects the Clock and Gear indicator when it happens.

The bike runs great, the front tire has about 80% left, the rear will need to be replaced soon. This is a great Adventure bike and is tried and true with lots of life left in it, it just needs a new home.

What you see is what you get, there are no bags or any other accessories. There is no rear seat and it has no passenger pegs. It does have quite a few tools in the rear box though.

Please PM with any questions!

$2,500 to an Adv Inmate.....listed for $2,950 on the other site.

I can except a credit card but there will be a 3% add on the total

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]