TECH DAY Townsend, TN, October 27th

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by LtDan, Oct 4, 2012.

1. LtDan

LtDan I'm going home

Oddometer:
    Its that time of the year again, all bikes are welcome, bring your problems, bring your knowledge, bring some stories to tell, just come on out for a good time!

Lunch will be provided for a small donation to cover costs.

Again Dual Sport Touring will provide a 15% on parts and accessories used during the tech day, excluding tires which are already deeply discounted.

WHEN- 9 am- till the last bolt has been tightened, Saturday October 27th, 2012

Where- GSMmotoRent's shop in Townsend, TN, 8459 Hwy. 73

INFO- Dan Dickie 865-448-6090

Call Francios at Dual Sport Touring, 865-995-9505 for any parts, tires, or accessories you may need, they will be brought to the shop in Townsend.

Please remember if a valve adjustment is on your list the motor should be cold, if you need to you may drop your bike off the night before.

If your a KLR rider and want to do the Doo Hicky we have them available at the shop.

Also, we will have a table set up to buy and sell parts, gear, or whatever on so bring that stuff that's collecting dust.
  2. Gallowbraid

Gallowbraid Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Don't need anything done on the bike but I'll stop by to hang out. Think I'll make a weekend out of it and do some explorin', Dan you have any suggestions on free camping in the area?
  3. LtDan

LtDan I'm going home

Oddometer:
    Sure, there is some primitive sites down in the Cherokee Nat'l Forest that are nice. Got to watch out for the Bear hunters now as the season has begun.