Look out! a New Scooter Mod!

Discussion in 'Battle Scooters' started by AngryScot, Nov 29, 2011.

1. AngryScot

AngryScot .

Oddometer:
    Inmate and mod Dranrab Luap is as much a scooter nut as many here and is going to be taking over the heavy lifting that is moderating the this awesome section of ADV :D

It has been a pleasure to help out but a change of the guard is needed, I will be hanging out here still so :beer

No drama, just have not been able to send the time needed to make sure we keep this place running as well as my wee zuma! :norton

see ya on the road in my side mirror :thumb
  2. Dranrab Luap

Dranrab Luap Gruntled and Imperturbable

Oddometer:
    Hello folks. I expect this to be a little less involved that modding JoMomma and CSM. I am active on a lot of forums and truly appreciate the commercial free nature of this site. I will guard JEALOUSLY against Spam of any sort. Beyond that, the few simple rules we have serve us well.

As you well know I frequent the forum and pay close attention to what's going on in the world of scooters. My first motorcycle was a scooter of sorts. It was an avocado colored Honda Express. I have since owned a couple of Burgman 650's, a Burgman 400, a Reflex 250 and a Big Ruckus. At the present I am scooterless but growing a bit bored with my FJR and thinking about how nice it would be to commute on a scooter here in NOLA. The new BMWs are looking good. If they are priced right...

My greatest journey ever undertaken on a two wheeled conveyance was this one.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=493256

Paul
  3. fullmetalscooter

fullmetalscooter Let me take this duck off

Oddometer:
    Great job I asked a long time ago for the stick for scooter for sale thread but was told nope.
  4. Crossthread

Crossthread Maker of Sharp Stuff

Oddometer:
    I have this cool pic of Angry Scot at WetFest wearing dark sunglasses and packing a military sniper rifle (long story there)...it was going to make a great post about playing nice on the scooter forum, or face the wrath of the "REALLY Angry Scot!"

Now its history. Darnit. :cry
  5. bikeridermark

bikeridermark Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Welcome to your new position!
  6. Tosh Togo

Tosh Togo Long timer

Oddometer:
    How about the promise of wrath from a scooter rider who's a real threat... :eek1

[​IMG]

-And for the OP, best of luck in your new position. :1drink

I hope you have more days in clover than in Hell. :lol3