(NorCal) Doc Wong Basic Suspension Workshop Part 1--Nov 8 Fri Night!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by DocWong, Oct 29, 2013.

1. DocWong

DocWong Long timer

Oddometer:
    Doc Wong Basic Suspension Workshop Part 1--Nov 8 Fri Night!

[​IMG]

Hi,

You're invited the next Basic Suspension Part One Workshop!

I'm hyper-excited, this workshop will demystify and really enhance your knowledge of suspension setup. It is geared for those of you who are neophytes in suspension to those of you who want to know more about how set up your bike properly!

One month there was even a guy that flew from Colorado to attend the workshop and flew back the next morning!

What: Basic Suspension Part One
    When: Friday, Nov 8, 2013, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
    Where: Doc Wong's Full Motion Chiropractic Office
    **********Carlmont Village Shopping Center
    **********1021 Alameda De Las Pulgas
    **********Belmont, CA 94002
    Cost: $0.00
    How to sign up: *just e-mail me at: docwong@aol.com

About the topic, "Basic Suspension Setup": Worksheets have been made up with pertinent data that will be very simple and understandable. I will even have basic terminology defined so that you will know the terms and how they apply to making your bike feel good, bad, bumpy, springy, etc. The workshop will give you a very good understanding of how a suspension works and what you need to do to your bike to improve it's handling characteristics.

Workshop format: *

1. *Basic terms with demonstrations on a sport bike. I'll go over each term one by one and demonstrate them so that you will see them in action.

2. *Adjustments and how they effect the handling of your motorcycle and how you can do them on your bike.

3. *Poor handling characteristics due to "mis-adjustments" and how they can be remedied.

The workshop will be kept simple enough to ensure that when you leave, you'll have a very good understanding of how a suspension works and an idea of how to adjust your own bike. You'll have handouts and worksheets to make notes on too!

Due to the content of the materials presented, parental guidance is suggested as your enhanced understanding of how your suspension works and its subsequent demystification may bring about wide grins!

We do have to limit the number of riders to 40, due to the fact that we want everyone to see how the adjustments are made on the motorcycle. *

Want to use your bike as the demo bike for the evening? E-mail me with the specifics of your bike: *Make, model, year and if it has adjustable front and back preload.

How to register:

Just e-mail me at: *docwong@aol.com

Also, at the end of the talk I'll be asking you to*complete a "health questionnaire"*but you are not obliged to complete it.

****Full Motion Chiropractic
    ****1021 Alameda de las Pulgas (In Carlmont Shopping Center next to Baskin Robbins)
    ****Belmont, CA 94002

****(650) 365-7775

Doc *(docwong@aol.com)
    ===============================================================

Ride street, ride track, ride dirt, trials.....ride.....well!

Doc Wong
    Chiropractor for Children and Adults
    1021 Alameda de las Pulgas
    Belmont, CA 94002 (650) 365-7775
    www.docwong.com