ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
huckleberry OP
BACK ROAD BOMBER

Oddometer: 1,106
Dual sport in ne pa

*** NE DUAL SPORT*** 5-15-2011 lawton 100 BMER-LAWTON PA n41.784638 w76.064084

LAWTON 100

5-15-2011

BACK MOUNTAIN ENDURO RIDERS

LAWTON PA

prepay $30.00 Post / pay $40.00 Passenger $5.00 each

Paypal and get it paid and done !!
Payments for paypal to : https://www.paypal.com/

Use this email for paypal payment :

mrmatty9@gmail.com

please us the following email address to pay for the dual sport
Also include the following:
Name
Address
Telephone number
AMA number
How many you are paying for
Type of bike
Email address for future contact
Total amount paying

video here from a great rider on a TW200 riding the actual trail !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygF4IfVd7po

1 Rain or Shine, No Refunds

Back Mtn Enduro Riders. . . www.bmer.org or e-mail Scott Olex, scott.olex@bmer.org

Mail All Completed Pre Entries By May 6th

Start Location Allen’s Farm a mile east from the intersection of 267N and 706E, Lawton, PAN41.784638 W76.064084
Rider sign upSunday’s sign up 8AM—9:30 AM, mandatory rider meeting 9:30 AM. Last rider out by 10 AM. Times subject to change. Changes will be posted at registration. Day of Event EntryFee, $40. Passenger fee $5.
RequirementsAll entrants must wear helmets. Riders will be required to sign a waiver and release at the event. Valid motorcycle driver's license, valid license plate & registration, current proof of insurance, spark arrestor/muffler, headlight and taillight are required. All entrants must have a valid AMA card. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. AMA membership is available at sign-up.
Course InformationThis event is big bike, adventure riding and dual sport friendly! 100+ miles of scenic Susquehanna County dirt roads with alternate trails with fun in mind. The mileage between gas station stops around 45-50 miles.

Food and Beverage Entry fee includes Mid Point Lunch at Allen’s Farm.

Directions From Interstate 81 North or South take exit # 223 (old exit # 67, New Milford/Montrose PA) head west on route 706W through Montrose toward Lawton. The entrance marked by signs is by a small faded red barn before the intersection of PA Route 706 and 267. Questions. . . call Marty (570) 675-1814 from 8AM-5PM.

Overnight Parking Available at Allen’s Farm

Lodging Near Montrose, PA. . . for info www.visitpamountains.com/lodging.htm

Pre Entry confirmation will be posted on our web site, www.bmer.org

First 100 Pre Entries will receive a “T-Shirt.” Lottery system for the remaining “door prizes.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre entry Fee $30. . . Mail All Completed Pre Entries by May 6th with Checks or Money Orders payable to:

Back Mountain Enduro Riders, c/o Scott Olex, 303 W. Shawnee Ave., Plymouth, PA 18651

Name: __________________________________________________ Age: __________________________
Address:__________________________________________ ______________________________________
City: ____________________ State: ________ Zip: _________ Pre Entry Fee $30 (check/money order)
Phone #: ___________________________e-mail address: ______________________________________
AMA #: _____________ Expires: _____________ AMA Club Name: _____________________________
Emergency Contact: _______________________________ and Phone # : ________________________
Bike Make: ______________ Model: ___________________________ Displacement: ______________

Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement Lawton 100 Dual Sport

I hereby give up all of my rights to sue or make any claim whatsoever against the American Motorcyclist Assoc., and its district organizations, the sponsoring club of this event (The Back Mountain Enduro Riders), the promoters, sponsors, and all other persons, participants or organizations conducting or connected with this event, for any injury to property or person I may suffer, including crippling injury or death, whether such injury arises while I am preparing for or participating in the event, or while on the event premises. I know the risks of danger to myself and my property while participating in the event and while on the event premises and relying upon my own judgment and ability, assume all such risks of loss and hereby agree to reimburse all costs to those persons snd organizations connected with this event for damages incurred as a result of my negligence. I also agree that I should not participate in such an event without proper insurance coverage.
Signature: I have read and understand this waiver: Date: ______________________
Beta Techno
huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote