1. ktmbrad

ktmbrad Adventurer

Oddometer:
    hi im new to adv rider and riding in general. i have a ktm 640 and would like to hook up with someone around the area to "learn the ropes and trails". if anyone is interested please let me know so far i love riding. thanks
    brad
  2. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Registered User

Oddometer:
    Brad,

Post this over in the East Regional Forum.
    There's also eHarmony.com.

Welcome to this site.
  3. 4RunnerFever

4RunnerFever Intercontinental

Oddometer:
    there are a few of us over in Banner elk. send me an pm and maybe we can coordinate scehedules
  4. kicktenmin

kicktenmin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    im in winston salem n.c call me some time [336]377-9611 ask for ricky
  5. wickedthunder.com

wickedthunder.com Who's leading?!

Oddometer:
    Brad,

There's a lot of us in the Hickory/Lenoir/Morganton and surrounding areas that ride up in your neck of the woods all the time. Check out the 'HARDCORE' thread in the Southeast Regional Forum to see what's going on with the locals around here. Here's a link...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296774

Duplicate your post in that thread and I'm sure you'll get some takers. I usually wakeboard a lot during the summer but it's about time to start hitting the forest roads and trails again pretty soon so I'd be glad to show you what roads I know sometime...
  6. Mr. Average

Mr. Average Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Mr. KTMBrad I too am in the Linville area. Don't do much off road but do occasionally get on some of the gravel roads around here and ride almost every day weather permitting. Stop by the studio/garage sometime and say hello. We are at 2180 Goosehollow Road, just up from Loven Lumber.