TFI/Techlusion Introductory offer for BMW R1200 and R1150 riders

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by User Name, Aug 2, 2006.

1. User Name

User Name Dobeck Performance

Oddometer:
    Greetings fellow BMW riders I am a member who works for Dobeck Performance ie Techlusion formally Fuel Nanny. My employer Mark Dobeck founder of Dynojet and the Powercommander has released the third generation of the TFI for the R bikes. We make Wunderlich's "Performance Controller" and are now offering directly from us. The 3rd gen TFI is now at an introductory offer of a $50 mail in rebate for the R1150. For the R1200 riders we offer a 30 day money back guarentee plus a $100 mail in rebate. Not what you expected send it back. We have tech support M-F 8am to 5pm. We don't do automated we are one on one support with myself, George or Matt here in the tech department.

GEN III features
    Complete fuel control with altering the stock fuel map (all these bikes as you know are running lean thanks to the epa) so with airbox, exhaust mods you need more fuel

LED lights indicate real time injector duty

Not detectable by the ECU (stealth)

Now allows substraction of fuel (is'nt more fuel better?:D )

and much more.

If you guys have any questions message me. If you are interested follow the link http://www.techlusion.com/ and head to the BMW under "motorcycles" . Note this morning R1150 model is not posted with the "debate" though it applies and I'll up date that here in the am. Ride safe.

PS- SHIPPING IS FREE IN THE USA:clap
  2. markgsnw

markgsnw WTF?

Oddometer:
    so is this thing legal? Seems like we'd be modifying a pollution control device?
  3. dmac57

dmac57 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Wait, is this a trick question?
    :jack
  4. User Name

Oddometer:

Good question. In theory yes. Any time you modify the stock bike ie., pipes, airfilter, I think even oil filter other than OEM you are "illegal". It's weighing the performance gains vs. an impossible to enforce modifications. Some of the 1200 gs's we have worked with we were able to smooth out the throttle response making the bike more enjoyable to ride. If you are concerned about being completely legal as far as emissions the TFI probably will not appeal to you. The current EPA regulations have these bikes super lean and the performance hence suffers. It's really up to you. I hope this answers your question. On the other hand the TFI box is easily removable returning the bike to stock within minutes. Being caught is virtually impossible unless the state police or local enforcement ride around with a "sniffer" or other means to check your emissions.
  5. ebrew

ebrew Motorcycle A.D.D.

Oddometer:
    thanx
  6. dmac57

dmac57 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Um...wasn't the price after rebate on this item $199 when you first opened this thread? What's the deal on that? Kind of looks like the price after rebate suddenly became what you had originally listed as your regular MSRP!
    :ear :huh :ear :huh
  7. User Name

Oddometer:
    On the 1150 unit you are correct I apologize. The rebate was $100 and the rebate was actually $50 on that unit. The retail price on that unit is $299.95. So it is still $50 less than you can get the same box from Wunderlich for plus we actually have tech. support you can call. Also it is free shipping in USA if you call the order in. I personally apologise for the change.In anycase it is honestly the only product on the market for BMW that will do what it will do. This is our third generation product nothing on the market can really compete. It was a switch a roo that I was not aware of until after posting . Once again sorry for creating the confusion. It was sincerely not a bait and switch operation.
  8. namtinker

namtinker Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Damn! The free shipping is only in the US. Looks like north of the border we lose again...

Anybody on the board tried it for the 1200GS yet?
  9. User Name

Oddometer:
    Sorry Namticker my Canadian friend. I believe it costs more apparently to get it over the border. Though if you are in certain parts of Canada you can come on down to Belgrade Montana (head down to Yellowstone after) and we will give you one + install and setup for your 1200gs. FREE! That includes any 1200gs riders that show up at our facilities.:D Cheers Nick

PS- We have sold several 1200GS TFI's to adv riders here in the states and on other continents. For some 1200GS riders they are expriencing surging even with the twin spark "cure". Particularly with mod's you've got to have additional fuel so thats where the TFI comes in. Even on a stock bike it improves throttle reasponse and rideability.
  10. SennaSixty8

SennaSixty8 uber moto abuser

Oddometer:
    so... if one of us lucky 12GS owners rides up there, the unit and install is free? Wow! Excellent.

Lemme mapquest that trip from SF.
  11. Deans BMW

Deans BMW Granpa Hoon

Oddometer:
    Sir, what does it do on the ST/RT engine with a full Remus exhaust?
  12. Double Phister

Double Phister R4ND0m_Ax3

Oddometer:
    Are the instructions posted?
  13. jktpa

jktpa X-Troller

Oddometer:
    Another interested ST owner?
  14. dirtymartini

dirtymartini Shaken, Not Stirred

Oddometer:
    Ordered one today.....:clap
  15. msmetz

msmetz Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    How long will the rebate last?
  16. User Name

Oddometer:
    Right on! Come on over while its still somewhat decent weather wise, we'll throw that unit right on for ya! Plus we are in Montana we like vistors from civilization!:D
  17. User Name

Oddometer:
    Give you fuel so that the bike can actually give you your money's worth performance wise for those pricey pipes. If a bike is stock and running fine. I am honest and tell them that they really can give or take it. With mod's I absolutely recommend the TFI really as a must. These bikes are soo lean with the pipe there's just not enough fuel. TFI (fuel)+exhaust+air intake= well a different machine.
  18. User Name

Oddometer:
    Cool dirtymartini let me know if there is anything we can do for you ie., questions on set up etc... Thank you for the order. Nick

There has been no talk of pulling the rebate. I will post to let my fellow advriders know if I hear.
  19. Backmarker

Backmarker Long timer

Oddometer:
    Do you have one that will work on an 06 r1200 gs adventure???? If so whats the part # and where do i order??????
  20. User Name

Oddometer:
    PM Sent