Richmond Va chatter

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by mikeinrichmond, Dec 19, 2008.

1. HalfPlate

HalfPlate What? Where?

Oddometer:
    Sneak peak of the 2014 BMW GS Trophy Challenge Qualifier course in Greer, SC. This is going to be a hoot! :lol3

[​IMG]
  2. Jeff Munn

Jeff Munn Just along for the ride..

Oddometer:
    Oh boy. I can see a replica of that in your backyard soon. The big question on the steps is, are you going up them, or down them? Big difference. I prefer doing down them......

jeff
  3. MAN OF BLUES

MAN OF BLUES COG #5977 EX-TECH EDITOR

Oddometer:
    it would be a record if they sold out in 5 days of the announcement....:rofl:rofl
    that said, got mine, and also signed "boss' consent" for vacation in hand... damn, I haven't been this anxious since....... the last rally I booked a full year in advance..... Fontana.:deal:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

I ain't missing this one over a job.:evil
  4. HalfPlate

HalfPlate What? Where?

Oddometer:
    Up the gravel, and over the tire, than some sort of evil right handed 180, up the sand pile and down the steps. At least I hope that's right, BTW there was nothing this hard last year. :clap

And I can hear my wife now... "sweet heart, why is your motorcycle on the front porch, and what are those black marks on the steps...."
  5. Eddy Alvarez

Eddy Alvarez Motorcycle ADD Supporter

Oddometer:
    Andrew, that picture has got me wondering what evil they are trying to come up with...Going down the steps would be way too easy, I'll bet you $1 we are going up them and then into the gravel and sand! It should be fun!
    I had Guy install some new TKC's this week along with some ROX risers. The 15T front sprocket is on the way from TT. I will be ready to play!
  6. Guy Young

Guy Young Long timer

Oddometer:
    That's probably true, but figured I'd get it done while it was fresh on my mind. I tend to get busy and push stuff like that out until it's a scramble to find lodging.

Regardless, it's done.

7. HalfPlate

HalfPlate What? Where?

Oddometer:
    A few more pics to freak out the GS Trophy Guys :wink:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my favorite :freaky
    [​IMG]
  8. Charles

Charles Formerly known as Dr Whipit Supporter

Oddometer:
    Honestly, I only snore when I drink! :1drink You can ask my wife!
    Seriously, if someone wants to share a room for the GS Trophy, PM me soon. Those photos make me drool, smile, and wince all at once.

EDIT: Booked a room at the Holiday Inn. PM if you want in.
  9. toddzacker

toddzacker Just the Shame

Oddometer:
    Andrew- if it rains it will be a sloppy mess & that clay will be slick as snot!!!
  10. Whitfield

Whitfield Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Man that BMW course looks like fun ~ Good luck guys! :freaky

Got my Husky put back together over the weekend.

Still no new parts, Back ordered ~ and may or may not be here before the S-500.
  11. burtonrider3889

burtonrider3889 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Well the guy who runs the S500 doesn't return emails, and neither does Klim apparently. :baldy
  12. jgiacobbe

jgiacobbe Long timer

Oddometer:
    It isn't like the people running the s500 do this as their day job. Given last weeks was a holiday week for most before the kids went back to school, they might not of been on top of their email.

I don't have an answer for Klim other than looks for alternate contact info.
  13. MrSandman818

MrSandman818 INaVANdownBYtheRIVER

Oddometer:
    Klim responds to me every time I contact them. It was a holiday weekend too so you have to account for that. They are a great company with awesome products. They passed with flying colors on my last crash test.
  14. Dirtmonkey8

Dirtmonkey8 VA is for Riders

Oddometer:
    You should call Klim. They answer the phone and can take care of your issue then and there. I would not ask for a refund. Their products are great, not yours in this case, and they deserve the chance to make things right with you. I do not think it is too much to ask for a replacement rather than a repair. You may even want to consider a different style as perhaps there are issues with the ones you picked.Give them a call and kill them with kindness.I find it is better to start that way.
  15. FormerInmate 081920

FormerInmate 081920 Guest

Oddometer:
  16. Guy Young

Guy Young Long timer

Oddometer:
  17. klim86

klim86 veteran

Oddometer:
    I never had an issue with klim returning my emails. Im going to PM you with the contact info for the east coast regional sales manager.

18. burtonrider3889

burtonrider3889 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Got them on the phone. They won't do a replace. I've got to ship them back. Hopefully it won't cost too much.
  19. klim86

klim86 veteran

Oddometer:
    Hey guys Im trying to get a few people together for a ride possibly this weekend. Im still relatively new to the area especially in the area of places to ride. I know one person for sure who is up for the ride but is a little gun shy about riding off road with out a guide.

Let me know.

Klim
  20. FormerInmate 081920

FormerInmate 081920 Guest

Oddometer:
    :lol2 The judge was talking a multi-day trial. Glad I missed it.