New Leo Vince EVO II Oval just arrived!

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by Nacho911, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Nacho911

Nacho911 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just got it today. Took about 10 minutes to install, about 3 really as I kept washing my hands as not to mark it. The carbon strap made some cracking sounds even though I adjusted it correctly, and has a bit of cracking at the 90 degree before the bolt holes? I hope this is not an issue. I will keep an eye on it. The perforated round disc made me wonder WTF? Does not show on the diagram, another thread also had this ?? Any ideas, only fits in the wee angled pipe that attaches to the primary pipe.
    Sounds nice, I'll wait a day or two to remove the reducer and see what she sounds like.
    I have Sw-Motec EVO racks and the pipe fits great. NO mods needed. The side closest to the cat is about 1.5 cm away from the bracket. Under weight I think this still will not touch.
    The quality is very impressive. Nice pipe!

UG:clap
  2. ebrabaek

ebrabaek Long timer

Oddometer:
    If you have cracks in the CF bracket.....that is an issue. Post a picture and perhaps if there were a little resin left topside, that has cracked....then your ok....But I have yet to see this from LV..... I see you posted in the LV review...... I found a issue with the spacer....... Not sure even with that.....you should see cracks in the CF.... Pic`s are good.....:thumb:thumb

Erling