Dual Headlight for HP2

Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by CarbonCat, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Ricardo Kuhn

Ricardo Kuhn a.k.a. Mr Rico Suave

Oddometer:
    Minneapolis (don't even ask how i end up here.

well you start it with the whole comment "Go and do some frankestain'something or other"

I don't think of my self as a important person,, far from it, but I'm do see my self as a very passionate person that is being around this bikes for far to long and devote a fare amount of my life to try to make them even better machines (Naca Ducts, Riding skills, Pennytech Fixes,,,etc) and I that is being a triump at least for the happy costumers and people that got inspire by my postings, (Tobinators...etc) since i suck as a merchant..

about the clutch, yes i did make a mistake , but then again when I got it the clutch it was advertice in a way that made very little diference it was used or not as "Indestructible piece" (anyway ask mike the thin was almost brand new with no wear at all) if was used or new,, Touratech is the ones that keep changing the story along the way decreasing and decreasing the advertice longevity (just, so I just try to adapt mine to the current rules (yes it was stupid) but the clutch still gone no matter what)

please remenber forums like this are made to help the whole comunity, exactlly what i was trying to do before you came with you somehow offencive comment .. Nothing more nothing else But i do excuse my self for being so trigger happy,that just got me a little piss and somehow off topic but i still think my early coments still useful since the laws of fisics do not lye when if comes to crashing and wind flow..

i propose you a salomonic duel ...
    make your own headlight and I make my own and let see what works best..

no better what to settle a dispute than pure facts, specially since i don't have the lexico to express my self in any other way..
  2. Jo Maoma

Jo Maoma I made Walmart my bitch!

Oddometer:
    Did it ever occur to you the response was to CarbonCat's question in Carboncat's thread and had nothing to do with you.
  3. Ricardo Kuhn

Oddometer:
    you are right again...

but about 90% of my design work i do not sell (NO sufficient market to develepe, not being good enogh of a designer to provide the best possible soluttion,, etc)
    so before being a "Rickybar vendor" I'm a motorcyclist and a designer by heart and/or profesion

but you are right, you are totally right , somehow i need to dilude my latin blood with something so i don't get in any more trouble...
    well go and try one of this current bikes, the japanese lenses are so incredible in terms of light quality you be surprise, reason why i preffer them over european ones any time (diferent regulations for the lense design).

besides the only other foto i saw on this tread was of some punny Acerbis "barelly legal" fairing with small dicroix bulbs that have very little light coverage, range and candlepower..

again I excuse my self for being so Volatile, but I also ask you guys to please try to respect other people opinions so we can get along like we use too..
  4. Ricardo Kuhn

Oddometer:
    Nope It Did not and At that I'm even more sorry...

I just saw max's posting right after I post mine and i took it somehow personal.. (I did not see any "QuOtE" that refer to another posting.. so i asume wrong)

mebad again..:puke2
  5. Ricardo Kuhn

Oddometer:
    I guess i prove again and again that I can stick my boot on my mount much to fast and I excuse my self for over reacting to a comming that was not even direct it to me...

what can i say lateelly i'm being attach some many times i just fire back with out even looking

totally my fault..

now can we go back to regular programing and figure out what is the best headlight design possible for this little beautyes..

since i want one really bad and at least i can start with the headlight....:ricky
  6. bacon

bacon KZ5TLP

Oddometer:
    I don't care who was right or wrong in this thread.
    I like post's like thees as a bystander getting different opinions on what works best from real passionate riders. Then using the information to come up with my on opinion. This is what's great about this forum.
    Thanks All
    Tim
  7. Garthe

Garthe ROCKS ARE YOUR FRIENDS...

Oddometer:
    :turkish :whip :pain