One young adventurer, his Triumph, and 2000 miles.

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Me_Rock, Sep 19, 2012.

1. gallinastrips

gallinastrips Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    awesome :muutt
  2. N-Id-Jim

N-Id-Jim Long timer

Oddometer:
    Rock,

I have read this rr twice now, and enjoy it thoroughly. I have been on some the same roads.

I too have found the fun in traveling solo on quite a few trips. I also have a blast with a riding buddy who is like minded. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is...Slow down and smell the roses when you have the bit in your teeth to get somewhere..

Keep it coming!

Chers!
  3. linksIT

linksIT nOObie

Oddometer:
    Great ride and report really enjoyed it.

:clap
  4. F800ekelley

F800ekelley Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Dont doubt yourself you could own a GS no problem i got mine when i was 28 i love the thing. Work hard and save. this was a awsome ride report its good to see younger people into this sport as well if ur ever in AZ go to the regional thread theres ALOT of good riding out here
  5. Me_Rock

Me_Rock Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the love, I'm glad you thought my ride report was worth a second read! Plans are in the making for another big trip this summer. I was thinking a possible two-week round trip to Hyder, AK. Or maybe a nice trip down Highway 101, and then who knows where.

Because of the positive response this one received, I'll be producing more ride reports once Spring hits. I've been riding back and forth to classes and work through the winter, so long as things stay thawed. I always feel bad on the icy mornings where I am forced to walk to school - I have to walk past my frozen Tigger, icicles and all. Cheney, WA can be a bit of a frozen tundra at times. Never in my life have I wanted winter to be over sooner!
  6. redmurty

redmurty Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great thank you cheers Spud :clap
  7. mlw78

mlw78 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    That was a great RR. Thank's for the good read. I look forward to reading your next one.:thumb
  8. Tod.

Tod. Old, but up for it

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the read. Don`t know any of the roads, (being from the other side of the pond) but still a good read.
  9. steve_k

steve_k Long timer

Oddometer:
    Good stuff.