Wolfman Luggage December Adventure Days

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by D-Train, Nov 27, 2012.

1. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    WOO HOO!!!! Wolfman’s December Adventure Days are HERE! :clap
    Real adventurists don’t care about the season! As a matter of fact, December is the PERFECT time to plan for your next motorcycle adventure. This holiday season, you DO NOT want to miss the bargains Wolfman has to offer in the Wolfman Motorcycle Adventure Store! Discounted items will include factory seconds, discontinued items, and overstock items! PLUS, if you make it in soon enough, look for end-of-the-year, in-store-only specials. :deal
    As an added bonus just for you, we’ll have extended hours on select Fridays AND we’re even opening the store on some Saturdays too!

Just when you think your gluttonous adventure shopping couldn’t get any better….
    Plan on watching:
    • packing demonstrations by the Wolfman professionals
    • slide show presentation by Sergio Balivian of his native land, Bolivia, and his touring company, Explore Bolivia
    • other surprise guests to be announced…. (stay tuned)

Here’s the schedule so far with our extended hours included:
    UPDATE

• Friday, Dec. 21, 10:30-5:30
    • Saturday, Dec. 22, 10:00-1:00
    - Don Karle will be here from 12:00-1:00 offering a basic photo workshop...details in his thread here http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847105. Most of you may know Don and have seen some of his work here on ADV. Come see Don and get some tips on making the photos on the next trip come out better! Also check out Don's website http://donkarle.com/#.
    - Chris Vestal will be here from 10:00-1:00 and will be unveiling the Rally Moto Kit prototype for the 2012-2013 KTM 450 and 500! This is the prototype that Chris will be racing in the 2013 Mexican 1000! Check out more details on Chris' website here http://www.rallymotokit.com/

Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not the time for motorcycle adventures! :ricky

Wolfman Motorcycle Luggage
    1531 Skyway Drive
    Unit A
    Longmont, CO 80504
  2. TheDudeAbides

TheDudeAbides Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer:
    Sounds good, but just one question....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/unEuzQDlvXM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  3. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    Rich will be here with the Milk:clap but only for you Ben:D
  4. TheDudeAbides

Oddometer:

That's Principal Vernon to you
    [​IMG]

But on a serious note, this sounds awesome!

Factory Seconds! Overstocks!

Can't wait!
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_uxn3RoqTOQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  5. Yellow Pig

Yellow Pig Allergic to asphalt! Supporter

Oddometer:
    Nice! :clap
  6. Pariahtize

Pariahtize Misrepresented

Oddometer:
    I'm coming in today for some of your deals! You do have some deals today, yes? Screw it, I'm coming in anyway (I'm jonesin' for an ag-field ride!) :D
  7. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    See you soon Cam!
  8. kingofZroad

kingofZroad Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Where's the store? (I'm new here).

I need some goodies from my new Tiger 800xc!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  9. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    Guess I am too:D Just added the address to the first post...thanks for the heads up:clap
  10. big_lv

big_lv Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sooo... with my recent high speed asphalt abrasion test to my left side dry bag... I'm in need of replacement straps and a patch kit... I found the patch kit on the web site, but I can't find the straps. My guess is that since the straps are sewn into the bag that I may not be able to replace/repair them outright? I should be able to sew new straps onto the carcasses of the old straps sort of as a cut and re-extend operation.
  11. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    Hi Laura,

Yes if the sewn in straps are damaged we may have to just sew the two ends together so we don't compromise the RF weld. We can do that for you no problem. Bring the damaged bag with you and our in house seamstress can have it done in a day or so:D Thanks for testing our bags on the pavement for us:D
  12. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    Just a reminder...Wolfman Luggage will be open from 12-8 pm this Friday and 10 am - 1 pm on Saturday.

Friday from 6 pm - 7 pm we will have a special slide show presentation from Sergio Balivian on some history and riding in Bolivia. Sergio is not only Wolfman's Bolivian distributor but is also a personal friend of Eric "Wolfman" Hougen's!

Saturday Wolfman employees will conduct demonstrations on packing for a trip using our Expedition Saddle Bags and Expedition Duffel Bags. Hope to see you all this weekend:clap
  13. TinkerinWstuff

TinkerinWstuff Take it apart

Oddometer:
    I have to be in the area Friday afternoon and will do my best to stop by! :clap
  14. TheDudeAbides

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  15. TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan Forest Ranger Magnet Supporter

Oddometer:
    Definitely stopping by. I need some racks for the 690. :deal :D
  16. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    The Wolfman store will open today at 12:00 noon! Come check out our store and see our in store specials:clap And don't forget tonight from 6-7 we will have Sergio Balivian presenting history and riding in Bolivia! Can't wait to see you all there:clap
  17. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    We got those:D Be good to see you again Graham!
  18. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    Bump:D
  19. Oldwin1

Oldwin1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Wish I could have made it last night.
    Do you have anyone speaking today? I am not certain I could get there anyway. Jacque just got in last night from New Zealand and I have so far been unsucessefull in getting her awake. :lol3 She keeps telling me it is only 6 AM. :rofl
    Ron
  20. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    Nice:evil No one speaking today but me and Brycen:lol3 No worries Ron, you can save your voice and your visit for next Friday night:deal