Local Trails on Trials

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Stewart5533, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Stewart5533

Stewart5533 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I had been sick the past year, and had not been able to ride any dirt or trail bikes. I have been given the go ahead and feel stronger to get back out to the trails, I was a little concerned about a full trail bike again incase I got fatigued to quickly. Someone suggested I try a trials bike and ride low key trails to build up my strength again, so after doing the countless nights on the computer checking over all forms, I pulled the trigger on the idea, and picked myself up a nice 2003 Sherco 2.9 from a great guy locally.

So today I went about my way back into the trails. little bit of a learning curve riding the trials on trails, but it's going to work, I had such a fun day. I stopped at one of my local spots and took the pictures below, as I look over the view, I said to myself welcome back its going to be a great year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. 10K

10K Trail Runner

Oddometer:
    Very cool, welcome back!
  3. refokus

refokus Hmmmmmm Supporter

Oddometer:
    Welcome Back! It is going to be a great year! Keep up with the riding and before you know it the endurance/stamina will be back and you will be looking for another bike. Good luck! :clap
  4. grizzzly

grizzzly The Pre-Banned Version

Oddometer:
    i love trail riding on trials bikes:deal:freaky
  5. booniebasher

booniebasher Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    me too
  6. prsdrat

prsdrat Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Keep it up.