Snortn Boar Transport

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Springs, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    I have a 48' Stepdeck with Beaver Tail and Ramps This is pulled behind a T-600 Kenworth Tractorcan move bikes or cars or whatever you have. Let me know if I can help you.
    The entire Lower 48 and Canada is now within my reach for you. Email is marc@snortnboartransport.com

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 037.jpg
      037.jpg
      File size:
      129.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Can be in an enclosed trailer and anywhere near the route is fine, Northern Utah, Oregon, Idaho, even Montana! Getting close to time to leave so let me know. Thanks
  3. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    anywhere between Seattle, Springfield, Or, Twinfalls, Id, Orem Ut, and Okanogan, WA then back to Lynnwood.
    Leaving Nov. 2nd 3:00AM back by Thurday or Friday. I have room in the trailer (enclosed) bikes, quads, whatever. I have tandum snow machine coming back from Ut and thats it so take advantage of a cheap transport.
  4. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Seattle to Baja and back, leaving Sunday November 15th and coming back on the 24th or 25th! I will be pulling a flatbed trailer and can haul some bikes or what ever! May have a tractor to Sacramento then empty except for the race bike which is going to Ensenada for The Baja 1000!
    Dean will be entered in the Ironman class!

Let me know if you need something moved one way or the other!!!
    [​IMG]
  5. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Need it delivered to you? Selling one and want to offer delivery as an option? I"m your guy.

I would like to keep it in the greater western US. I will go to Baja for a group and haul a bunch of bikes for you!
    Snow machines, cars and trucks, bigger? I can do it!

[​IMG]

I can provide enclosed transport as well.

Looking forward to helpping you so give a shout!
    Springer
  6. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    It's a 25' Alum-line Gooseneck flatbed. I will be looking for some loads to haul back towards Seattle. Cars, equipment, freight, bikes, snowmachines whatever. If you have the need I can handle it for you!
    Looking forward to seeing Colorado, never been there!
    Trailer can handle around 14,000lbs
    [​IMG]
  7. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Heading down to pick up this awesome trailer.
    Looking for something that I can tow down that way from the North West help cover fuel costs!
    If you can think of anyone you know who needs something towed toward Colorado from up our way speak up!!!
    Thanks and Merry Christmas
  8. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Anyone buy a bike for themselves for Christmas in Colorado, New Mexico, Az maybe Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon? I will be traveling through those states and can still fit a couple bikes maybe more!! Thanks
  9. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heading to Minnesota in a few days then Wisconson, I have room coming back west for ?????? Let me know Call me!!!!!
  10. ironmtnracing

ironmtnracing MotoQuest Seattle

Oddometer:
    Hey Road Warrior,

Call me when you get back to the NW.
  11. IKIGAI

IKIGAI Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sent you a PM
    Thanks!
  12. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Sent you one back! Let me know and I will make it happen for you.
    Springer
  13. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Picked up a really nice 2006 Chevy C4500 Kodiak......Duramax, Allison, crew cab, engine brake, oh yea now were talking.
    Pulled the 25' gooseneck with a 14,000lb Toyota forklift ( newest member of the SBT team) with ease!! These trucks are pullin machines, quite, smooth, heaps of torque and power, very comfortable with the air seats as well!
    Getting all USDOT and Federal interstate Motor carriers licenses in place (huge insurance required) Working on the CDL!
    Pictures at 11:00 stay tuned!!!
    Plan to be running all over the country very soon. Made a run out to Mn and Wi, ND, SD, Id, Mt, Or, Utah, Wy..... not too long ago. That was the last trip for the 99 Dodge Ram. Needed more truck....

Please keep me in mind for all your motorcycle transport needs and anything else for that matter!
    edit update: Passed the CDL permit this AM!!
  14. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Snortn Boar Transport
    <HR style="COLOR: #575757" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Has received it's USDOT and MC numbers. Federal Authority to engage in Interstate Commerce. We are now fully insured for $1,000,000.00 General Liability and carry $100,000.00 in Cargo insurance!
    I will be attending a Commercial Truck Driver Training School for the next 4 weeks to attain my Class A CDL.
    We will be looking at transporting to Alaska and Canada as well as the Lower 48 states.
    We are 100% legal and in full compliance with all Federal Laws!
    This is not an easy feat and I am very proud to announce, it is now a reality for
    Snortn Boar Transport!

[​IMG]

I hope you will consider this for your next transport of a bike or car, boat or whatever it may be! I can make it happen for you!
    Please feel free to call anytime for quote!
    Thanks for your continued support!
    Springer
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
  15. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    I have passed my Genmeral knowledge, Air brake, Combination, Doubles and triples and tanker endorsements. All that is left to complete is the Driving and Pre Trip Inspection portions.
    3 Weeks and I should have it all completed and back on the road!
    I'm anxious to put together my next trip. I need a foundation load. A place to build from. Let me know if you are thinking about any kind of transport needs!
    Thanks,
    Springer

16. Timmer

Timmer Curious Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Congratulations, Springer. I applaud you jumping through the hoops and doing it the right way.
  17. biggziff

biggziff Funk Soul Bruvah

Oddometer:
    You ever get up towards the North East (NY)? I have a 10,000 pound skid steer that needs to go live in CO.
  18. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Thanks Timmer,
    Yea I'm glad I'm soing it right too! Takes a bunch but will pay off big in the long run and keep[ me safe and my customers cargo protected!!!

Heading to San Diego late April looking for loads down that direction and some coming back as well..
  19. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    I might have to build a trip around that never been to NY and would like to see it!
    I will contact you after I get done with my Commercail Driver Training (CDL Class A)!
    Thanks for the interest!!
    Springer
  20. crash a-ron

crash a-ron mmm...burnt steel Supporter

Oddometer:
    My fiancee has a CB400F that needs to get from San Francisco to Seattle pretty soon...any chance you might be interested in hauling it?

Cheers