Saturdays Dual Sport Ride

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by nw scout, Feb 11, 2008.

1. nw scout

nw scout Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey Guys
    Had some good weather and got the OK to do some ridding. It had been way to long, all the rain and snow in the Mt has been killing me.
    Some friends were heading to sand lake so I figured I would head over, ride some of the Mt roads just off the coast, then meet up for lunch and then hit the dunes. All in all it was a great day. I was the only one with a dual sport so I hit the dirt and gravel roads solo. Shame! I found some killer stuff in the hills. Some snow but easy to get through.
    Here is a link to some pics from the day.
    http://web.mac.com/davidvschelske/iWeb/Site 6/Beach Ride.html
    Just click on the slide show

Dave
  2. DANRIDE

DANRIDE A Weeble

Oddometer:
    Nice :clap We did some beach riding on the big scooters Saturday. Down trees & more snow than we wanted to fight a GS & V-strom through slowed us down a bit on Sunday. http://www.stevenrouton.com/gallery/index.html

My X-challenge will see the dunes this year. We've covered so much of Washington, we want to do alot of Oregon this year. We spent 4 days in the Bend area over labor day. Just scratched the surface of what was available. Oregon riders help hook us up :wink: , A white & red Husky & a white & blue Beemer sliding a FS road would make for some big grins & photo Ops eh?
  3. mrudy

mrudy "Let's Ride"

Oddometer:
    Once again, incredible pics, Dave!!! Thanks for the report.
  4. klebel

klebel Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Jesus Dave those are some killer shots. How much editing did you have to do on those? Whatcha shooting with? My around town camera is a Canon 30d with a 17-85 IS lens.

I particularly like this shot.

http://web.mac.com/davidvschelske/iWeb/Site 6/Beach Ride_files/IMG_2040.jpg

:clap
  5. wackyd

wackyd Have a nice ride

Oddometer:
    Great photos/Report,..:clap Dave did you buy your Husky from Bill's?
    Thank you for sharing
    I love my Husky 2
  6. wachs

wachs just passin' through

Oddometer:

the forest will open again on april 1st (closed for deer and elk migration) but there's so much snow here it might take awhile to melt. the desert is gonna be a gooey, swampy mess for a while too but stay in touch and we'll set you straight on the conditions. ask RobbDog about the little tour we took him on last summer. until then, it's ski season for me!
  7. DireWolf

DireWolf Knees in the Breeze

Oddometer:
    Nice shot.

[​IMG]
  8. nw scout

nw scout Long timer

Oddometer: