Int. Cycle Show in Atlanta?

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by Boojum, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Boojum

Boojum I Miss the PartyBoss

Oddometer:
    So when is the Cycle Show in Atlanta? Who's thinking about going?
    Should we try and have a group meet up for the show? Lunch and some Brews? :beer What do you people think, Who's IN? :ear

Boojum!
    :freaky
  2. Killer Whale KTM

Killer Whale KTM Life is the adventure!

Oddometer:
    The show is in March.I think 17,18 & 19th.It's in the same place,the Cobb Galariea (sp?) For the last several years it's been in Jan.I hope all the good coats ,pants etc.are'nt gone by then!!! Although KTM as a factory won't be there, A local dealer from Woodstock will be.(for you Orange Crushers) The dealer Pro-Moto sports,Ken and Chris are great ! They have an ace mech,are dirt riders themselves and have done an outstanding job by me! Maybe I'll see ya'll there !
    Killer Whale KTM
  3. dlrides

dlrides 1:1.618 Supporter

Oddometer:
    3/17 - 3/19 @ Cobb Center. I would like to go, but............I also want to run the TN section of the TAT this spring. Mid - March would be a great time for the TAT. :dunno I will keep you posted. How's KEN ?
  4. Boojum

Oddometer:
    Hangin this morning Don! Thats about it. BUSY here! Hope your Well!
    Say Hi to Lese for me! Man I'm ready for Spring.......I know, I know......We really have NOT had a Winter to speak of, But DAMNIT I want Spring!!!!!:lol3

Boojum!
  5. marty hill

marty hill The Energizer Bunny

Oddometer:
    I plan on going.
  6. fullmonte

fullmonte Reformed Kneedragger

Oddometer:
    Ken, you know I'm up for it. Are there opportunities to spend money at the show? Hope not because the wife was pissed when she found another motorcycle in the garage the other day.:eek1 I snuck the DR home. Is it gonna stop raining so we can go dualsporting this Saturday?
  7. Boojum

Oddometer:
    Just got off the phone with Todd. We are "hoping" to go Riding on Saturday.
    Just need to see if it's gonna be REAL WET or not.:huh
    YES, there is ample $$ Spending possibilities to be found at the Cycle Show!:evil :lol3 much to your wifes dismay.
    We'll probably hit the compound and ""maybe"" some Sushi on Friday Night (FYI) we'll see. I'll be in touch.

Boojum!