Warped x !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest & whatever' started by DaFoole, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Y E T I

Y E T I Unpossible

Oddometer:
    He's not dead FFS!! He's just got a broken leg. :bluduh
  2. Shunka

Shunka Supervision Required

Oddometer:
    Yea so? He's fast.
  3. Gerg

Gerg The Destroyer

Oddometer:
    Toy hauler is 37'... getting the damn thing around the corner is the main problem. Then to see if it'll fit backing in....

Field trip with the 100' tape soon!

Gerg

PS no generator, although it has one... I'm setting up solar as I speak.
  4. Shunka

Oddometer:
    Figured something that long would have a 3rd axle. Mine's 28 but I fear our turning radius is about the same. :lol3 Nice purchase.

[​IMG]
  5. JStory

JStory Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Relax, you won't feel a thing.:evil
  6. dyvking

dyvking ahead of his flamin star

Oddometer:
  7. MaddBrit

MaddBrit meh

Oddometer:
    :yikes

Crikey Gerg, that's almost as big as my new Goldwing!

:lol3

:freaky
  8. DaFoole

DaFoole Well Marbled...

Oddometer:
    Fixt.....

:freaky
  9. backoutonthehighway

backoutonthehighway ATGMOTT/MOTGATT

Oddometer:
    Daaammn! :eek1

Really makes me think about putting that camera on the helmet and using it all the time. Hope they catch the clueless SOB. :whip
  10. Bonerov

Bonerov Damned dirty ape

Oddometer:
    You're such an a-hole. No wonder we get along so well. :freaky
  11. DaFoole

DaFoole Well Marbled...

Oddometer:
    I'm a giver....:nod
  12. stoke

stoke ocean minded

Oddometer:
    Caveat to this post:

Two shots of "milagro" teqila (I guess it is a miracle, I'm not fucking tired anymore!)

Six Angry Orchard Ciders. (yes dicks, it's cider. and it was awesome). Why is the orchard angry? People talking shit? You guys tell me!

1/2 a pint glass of some weird shit I picked up at the Korean grocery store while hammered after Korean BBQ in Kearney Mesa. I don't know what it is. Came in a liter plastic bottle though. And it was cheap (I don't have anything to say in parentheses about this one, it is what it is).

Oh man guys. I am so behind on this thread. Just caught up from page 47. Where do I start...well, I'm on day 16 of straight work and will finish out the week, easy. No big deal, it comes with the territory. Second, oh my gosh, the surf has been so good.

All of my non-existent free time has been expended either in the early am or the pm surfing. Swell of the season, easy. Surfed Blacks for three hours today. So fun. Heavy, nasty, pay-your-dues sort of waves. Motorcycling makes a big difference. I am doing better on the gnarly steep drops by really looking where I want to go vs looking down. Reason why is I made the looking down mistake while riding bikes a few times. Consequences were more severe than in surfing. Learned my lesson, now I look where I want to go every time and it helps.

I am going to get two more. The volume of one, or two, is not enough. I think three is a break even.

Happens to us all. Usually not in a parking lot though :rofl :lol3!!! We through enough challenging parts on that ride where it made sense to drop it, but nope, parking lot for you.

Yes. Wee is the best value in motorcycling, bar none. We need to stick together :D

Dude. Been slammed by work and then the surf had to act up. Trust me, I wanted to check in but seriously behind on stuff until now! It kind of makes me hate surfing, even though I love it. Motorcycling, you pick your time and your schedule, and you go according to a plan. Nice. Surfing, if it's good, you HAVE to go. WTF mother ocean, you don't work according to my calendar and f up everything else in my life!? :rofl

Bro. Holy shit. Damn, damn, damn. I have broken 11 bones and have hardware, though none as severe as that. How are you healing up? I lanesplit regularly and have experienced the "car pool lane invader", but not been hit yet. That is a savage injury, and props to you for sticking with two wheels after that.
  13. Y E T I

Y E T I Unpossible

Oddometer:
    We have a new contender for best use of the Multi-Quote function in a WARPED post! :deal
  14. rediRrakaD

rediRrakaD Whoopdie do Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the responses.
    I'm moving in the right direction. Already planning the rebuild of my moto.
    Here's the after shots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Surgeon got my tibia dead nuts on!:clap This changed the recovery from 4 months of no weight bearing to 4-6 weeks. The floater (medical term is apparently "butterfly") my have to be removed at a later date (top pic). Friday I get the cast and will have a better idea of recovering possibilities.
    Now, back to beer... I'll have to round up some fun flavors, as I see you folks ingest a similar variety:lol3. Right now I'm off alcohol and concentrating on healing.
  15. Shunka

Oddometer:
  16. Y E T I

Y E T I Unpossible

Oddometer:
    :rofl
  17. Shunka

Oddometer:
  18. CA Stu

CA Stu Peace and Love

Oddometer:
    Almost.
  19. MaddBrit

MaddBrit meh

Oddometer:
  20. Stonewall

Stonewall The Wild

Oddometer:
    In this ever changing world, it is nice to see that some things never change :evil I may drop by this WARPED, but if I don't lets stay in touch. I want to be sure and have a few :1drinkwith you while your out here :deal.