Any Norcal riders with connections to Rome?

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest & whatever' started by mwolff, Dec 8, 2011.

1. mwolff

mwolff Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    This may seem a bit odd.....but with an impending trip to Europe, and a few days to kill before my required time in Germany, I want to see Rome! I know no one there and have no connection there.

After posting on the Europe forum and getting nada, I appeal to fellow West riders. Recommend a reasonable priced hotel/hostel in Rome.

I'd even take a gift for someone who has family in Rome. I have 4 days and nights between Christmas and New Years. A long shot here, I know, but I've had luck with them.
  2. nsfw

nsfw Death Valley Noobs Rally Super Supporter

Oddometer:
  3. notmybikemodelname

notmybikemodelname KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer:
    Been there quite a few times, I'll send info on the best places to go and a contact I have for an apartment next to the Coliseum and a block from the best pasta house in all of Rome, if not Italy. Need to dig it out, so give me until tomorrow am. Turned Crawdaddy and a few others on to the pasta house and they all agree, or already knew about it.
  4. mwolff

mwolff Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  5. fudgypup

fudgypup Banned

Oddometer:
    i did a vespa tour of Rome with an outfit called Bicci Bacci near the Termini station that was very good. Rome traffic is crazy but when you have someone to follow, it makes it a lot easier. Great way to see many sights in a short period of time.
  6. mwolff

mwolff Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey NotMy, yes any info about interesting spots in Rome would be great....and the pasta house too. Thanks.