Share Your Favorite Places to Ride in the Northwet

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by SeanPNW, Jan 27, 2012.

1. SeanPNW

SeanPNW Water Bear Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm looking to hear what other peoples favorite places to ride are in the Pacific Northwet. It would also be great to hear what you guys/gals like to ride in terms of your favorite "off the pavement" trips. For example the WABDR is an option.

Off-roadrides are welcomed too, for example I saw someone post something about being allowed to ride on the beach in a couple of places on the coast.

Share your favorite places to get away and ride at or if you have a place you keep hearing great things about but just haven't gotten the chance to get there!

Please provide enough information so others can navigate to the locations as well :evil. And as always, pictures are welcome.

I'll start:

On road: Starting on Whidbey Island, then Port Townsend ferry to Port Townsend, then the 101 around the peninsula hitting hurricane ridge, Neah bay, and La Push. Then the unfortunate burn back up I5 home.

Off Road: haven't found one yet, noob here, educate me!:lurk
  2. El Brad

El Brad Leave it long on top

Oddometer:
    I am from Idaho, great riding here, so much I would'nt know where to begin. So, I will
    start with one of my favorite out of state areas - deserts of Eastern Oregon, Steens Mountain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. oldx

oldx Long timer

Oddometer:
    My favorite WA. ride is anywhere Kelvy,Loren,Tom,The Old One, Tony or Joe would lead me.