Best ride of the year?

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Jeremy L, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Jeremy L

Jeremy L Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Now that we have more of this year’s riding season behind us than ahead of us, tell me: what was your best moment? Want to hear stories, see pictures, watch video if you have it.

I’ll go first…

One of the best moments of this season for me was getting out into the eastern Oregon terrain on a route designed by Wachs from Giant Loop, and spending the day with a bunch of great riders at the BMW MOA Rally. The day was just great: perfect weather, delivered lunch, terrific views as we climbed through twisties, and then a water crossing to cool off. Met so many people I’d love to ride with again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a2tNkA4QuDI?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

So your turn: what was the best moment of the seasons?
  2. BusyWeb

BusyWeb Adventurer

Oddometer:
    :clap
  3. BadNewsBeers

BadNewsBeers Hazzah!

Oddometer:
    Best moment was when I pulled into Hyder, AK on my XR4. I left San Diego 'bout three weeks prior. Had headed up the coast, from Seattle headed out to Montana, then worked our way through the Canadian Rockies, out to the Cassiar and into Hyder. This point of the trip marked where I would start my return tip home. I had to get back to a job that in the end was paying for my trip. My two riding buddies took off and head up to AK proper. When I pulled into my driveway back in San Diego I had clocked 8,400 miles. :freaky

Funny coincidence...I stopped into AltRider with the two guys I was riding with. One of the guys was a photographer and he had spoken to you bout photographing your merch. Anyways, looks like you guys had a sweet time riding in Oregon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]