My wife ran over my 950

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by woodchuckexc, Apr 16, 2013.

1. woodchuckexc

woodchuckexc Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ok ok I get it. You guys like picture books like my twin kindergarteners. I've been slammed with work and bike repairs. I will send the Kiwis some pics of us out on the trail this weekend in baja. Maybe a pic of some San Felipe seƱoritas with my BBW!
  2. 150ron

150ron Long timer

Oddometer:
    Pics of the bike all damaged up, or your wife left you years ago, :D
  3. woodchuckexc

Oddometer:
    Wife's still with me. I didn't take any pics of the pic all twisted up. To depressing. I'll send the Kiwis a pic of the scrap parts and one of the bike all back together.
  4. FakeName

FakeName Wile E Coyote SuperGenius Supporter

Oddometer:
    and wife, please.

We all want to see her.
  5. Lion BR

Lion BR I'd rather be riding

Oddometer:
    When I read the incident, I saw it as an opportunity for improving family relations as well. Pretty much how you suggested (without the stuff about head of the family, what does that have to do with this? and assuming responsibility? Not needed unless you want to be condescending, not a good thing). And by the way, being a reasonable person is not a copyright or trademark of Jesus or Christianity. It is just common sense, good moral values that have nothing to do with religion.

If that was my bike, I know my girlfriend would appreciate if I did not yell at her, she would be feeling really bad for running over my motorcycle in the first place, especially if she knew I was getting ready for a trip. I would certainly calm her down. And I know I would get the treatment in bed over and over, and nice dinners, and breakfasts. I already get all of that without deserving anyway. :rofl

To the OP, I hope you get something together for this trip. It is nice to have people offering you suggestions and alternatives, a Husaberg sounds great.
  6. woodchuckexc

Oddometer:
    I'm sitting at the airport in San Diego waiting on a couple of the crew. My 950 left Frisco this morning around 5 on my buddies truck. We will cross into Mexico first thing in the Morning.

And for those who must know, the wife has no gag reflex. Been putting it to the test
  7. sailah

sailah Lampin' it

Oddometer:
    atta boy!!:evil
  8. bikyto

bikyto Dans le doute...gaz!

Oddometer:
    I didn't expect that, I choked on my sandwich while reading. :clap
    Then couldn't stop laughing. :lol3

Good thread!:freaky

Happy riding!
  9. 8lives

8lives WTF, in Cannabis we trust.

Oddometer:
    Ya we were all waiting patiently to find out about the gag reflex,and now who cares about bike pics,we want wife pics,tell her if she lets you post a picture here of her fully clothed all will be forgotten,yes us knuckle dragging,drooling inmates need to see.
  10. Two Moto Kiwis

Two Moto Kiwis Homeless Somewhere

Oddometer:
    Stop Press ...first unofficial twopaparazziwis pics :rofl ... this was a dangerous job with googling and sifting through dodgy pics :evil ....thing I risk for you fullas.

[​IMG]