Nfl 2013

Discussion in 'Sports' started by shrineclown, Feb 6, 2013.

1. ]I)Money

]I)Money D NOT I Supporter

Oddometer:
    49 Million in dead money?:huh

Holy crap!:eek1
  2. shrineclown

shrineclown Board Butcher, Fastener Haberdasher

Oddometer:
    Lost a great one today. Godspeed Pat Summerall, you have been missed since you left the broadcast booth. Part of the best broadcast team I have known.
  3. Murphy Slaw

Murphy Slaw Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ditto.
  4. siyeh

siyeh unproductive Supporter

Oddometer:
    Packers have:
    8 Noon games
    3 Sunday nite games
    1 Monday nite game
    and @ the Lions on turkey day
    and a week 4 bye

wish the bye was later :cry
  5. shrineclown

Oddometer:
    Who are the Packers?
  6. Hodag

Hodag Native

Oddometer:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z0KRRSsWD_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  7. Hodag

Hodag Native

Oddometer:
    The Lombardi trophy was almost called the Packer trophy but someone spoke up up and said "maybe another team might win it" so they named it after our coach
  8. shrineclown

Oddometer:
    :lol3
  9. Tripped1

Tripped1 Smoove, Smoove like velvet.

Oddometer:
    :lol3:lol3:lol3:lol3

Someone remind me to find tickets for that game.
  10. shrineclown

Oddometer:
    Draft night. I love this stuff..... Three OT's in the first four....has to be a first. Detroit is on the clock...let's see a DT? :D

I did not think Gino Smith would still be on the board at this point. down to 24 already. Be interesting to see how Manuel does in Buffalo.

Oh yeah, and folks better have their panties on tight against the Vikings defensive front now.

Did I just see that right...the Pats traded their pick to the Vikings? They could have had Teo....oh brother.......if the Vikings get him they have scored in this round huge on defense. I bet they try to replace some of their WR losses. But all the good one (1) have left the board. Lot of picks to give up for a maybe. Especially with what they are trying to replace for talent. And yup, they take another kid with off the field issues...will they never learn? We do not even have to enumerate the dysfunctional personalities that have passed through that organization. They just got rid of one and select another potential head case? Hopefully it is all behind him....but we have seen how that goes most often. Hopefully he plays like Irvin and keeps it real on the field. The Pats made a good trade for all those picks.

The Cowboys....take a reach. Gotta love Jerry.

Geno Smith....the next Brady or Rogers with a huge motivator? How far does he drop? Not far, Jax is going to snag him...they played their cards well and get him for second round money. Patience paid off.

Who gets Teo? Tomorrow night it all starts again.
  11. tkitna

tkitna "Jim Jordan 2024"

Oddometer:
    Smith to the 2nd round. Maybe people shied away after thinking about Pat White.
  12. Murphy Slaw

Murphy Slaw Long timer

Oddometer:
    It'll be THE story of the day, and I mean ALL day.....
  13. OuttaMyWay

OuttaMyWay I shook his hand!!!!!1! Supporter

Oddometer:
    When the team calls him, will it really be the team calling?
  14. WaterWheel

WaterWheel Multi Talentless

Oddometer:
    :lol3

That poor sap is never going to live that down.
  15. shrineclown

Oddometer:
    While that is true, he seems to be expecting it and with a good perspective. Once he starts playing his ass off, people will forget all about that. I am surprised the Patriots passed on that pick though with the help they need in the middle. They did get a better deal to obtain three players and maybe though, so I can see why they made the deal. I still don't get the Vikings taking another problem child for all that loot though....if it was Austin I could see it....

He will know who is calling, he got caller ID after all that mess.
  16. WaterWheel

WaterWheel Multi Talentless

Oddometer:
    It seems pretty pricey but if they went into the draft thinking they needed to find three quality players at DE, CB, and WR they got them.

Now that they have the WRs and AP, this will be the year that they find out if Ponder is worth a shit or not.
  17. shrineclown

Oddometer:

Yeah, but two of those kids have had some issues. That does not mean they will continue to, but history is not on their side. It gets to a point that there just is not time enough in the day to babysit them all. They put up with harvin all that time and then dumped him for his difficulty. I agree the kid has some remarkable upside....if you can keep him in the game. Just seems like a lot of risk for that big a gamble to me.
  18. shrineclown

Oddometer:
    Things are good in Jets land......my oh my oh my. How about some targets for the several passable QB's you already have?

The Patriots take another guy off the radar...is it Bill magic again or a wasted pick....how about we finally get a guy to fill Johnson's shoes? Shut down that middle.

Bronco's just scored with Montee Ball.

Honey Badger is going to be getting some dry heat. Hope he has turned the corner....but......pacman....

Barclay just removed Coach Kiffin from his Christmas card list.

Somebody better check on JCCC, he may be in the fetal position trying to swallow his tongue.

Pats, one pick with a grade above 70.....the kid from Rutgers is intriguing though...can he play like Rodney? Did not see enough Rutger ball to know. Hope the scouts did.

Barclay rides the rocking horse into Saturday.....man with all the hype last year....this has cost him some cake.
  19. Bubwheat

Bubwheat Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    does he get picked up? Or, does he go Arena League? :huh
  20. wannaklr

wannaklr Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'd bet he gets picked up, but I won't be to surprised if he's done in the NFL. The Jags were the only other team that has been mentioned.