Looking for tent space/trailer parking near Daytona

Discussion in 'Americas' started by fredgreen, Jan 15, 2012.

1. fredgreen

fredgreen Beer drinkin Bluenoser

Oddometer:
    This is a shout out to riders in the Daytona Beach area (within 50 miles or so). I am travelling to Bike week from Nova Scotia hauling an enclosed trailer with my bike in it. I am looking for a place to park and camp from the 12th until the morning of the 16th of March. If anyone knows a place, or has a place, give me a shout. I don't mind renting an empty camp/house etc either. We are not home trashing rednecks looking to destroy things, just looking for a place to crash at night......Thanks Fredgreen
  2. Ron_Ces

Ron_Ces Aging Hacker

Oddometer:
    Check out the Holiday camping area. Flairheads.org should post something soon on their website. Google b-cubed daytona camping.
    Ron
  3. gasandasphalt

gasandasphalt Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Fred Green, If you have some problem with 'RED NECKS' you would be well advised to keep that trailer and bike in Canada,,, remember, Florida is in 'the SOUTH' :D
  4. slammer218

slammer218 Slammer

Oddometer:
    Try ckecking out the track. Did that a few years ago and it was great. You can come and go 24 hrs a day and free admission to all events while in the infield. Nice showers also...
  5. fredgreen

Oddometer:
    No problem with rednecks, just home trashers, Don't think for a moment that the SOUTH has cornered the redneck market, It is when you add prefixes that the trouble starts. Rednecks are good, Home trashing rednecks, Sister screwing rednecks, pissing in the living room rednecks......All bad.
  6. Too Tall

Too Tall Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  7. jdrocks

jdrocks Gravel Runner

Oddometer:
    lunch at Fredericksburg? pm me.
  8. fredgreen

Oddometer:
    I'll be in touch. I had planned on crossing through Richmond from I-81 to I=95, but could detour easily enough for lunch. I'll get a hold of you when timings are better known. We are leaving on Thurs. the 8th and probably spending one night at my brothers in Maine.
  9. jdrocks

jdrocks Gravel Runner

Oddometer:
    81, 66, 17 to 95 is a better bet. look forward to hearing from ya.