Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. UncleDirt

UncleDirt Uncivil to idiots.

Oddometer:
    Sooooooo,

When you gonna be selling THAT one Dom??????:deal

:wave
  2. Jabba

Jabba "HOLD THE LIGHT!!!"

Oddometer:
    Just east of the Pine Beatle- Evergreen, CO
  3. Mortis

Mortis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Let's go $5400. I thought I was pretty close on price :dunno

4. Tramdown

Tramdown It'll take.

Oddometer:
    That's the problem Dave, Orange Satan owns me now, not the other way around. She decides which farkles must be sold to pay for gas, rear tires and chains.

And me...I just obey, twist the grip and hope she's not in the mood to buck me off. So far, so good.
  5. Brian-M

Brian-M Melting in GA

Oddometer:
    One of the guys at MotoGear Outlet is selling his BMW F650 for $2500. 22k miles, I think it was a 98/99 model year, tires had some meat on them... no photos as I didn't bring my camera. Seems like a damn good deal as most times I see the bikes listed they're about $4k, if not more.

Just thought it was a good deal and wanted to pass on the info. Sitting outside the shop right now (and boy were they busy.. :D ).
  6. DelicateLittleFlower

DelicateLittleFlower WooooHooooo!!!!!

Oddometer:
    Bags are gone.

I have a set that I don't use amymore. Some wear on one (scuffs from boots and such) but perfectly functional. Minimal wear on the other.

A quick search shows $140 each new.

Both for $125. Comes with lots of keys. :lol3

In NE Heights area of ABQ.

Come pick 'em up!

Call cuz I'm working in the garage.
  7. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
    That was pretty clean, the clutch and brakes felt crisp, it's very clean overall.
    It did look like a low mile bike :nod
  8. UncleDirt

UncleDirt Uncivil to idiots.

Oddometer:

Orange Satan!!:photog :rofl

Makes ya want to go somewhere far away doesn't it?? She's a beaut for sure.

Finally got that rear tire you gave me put on. It is way out of whack, it's egg shaped! Which makes for an interesting rythm going down the street.:deal
    It's too wide and hitting the muffler too. Which is a real shame, 'cause it looks badass on there. And I was about to turn 31K on the odo, but that will have to wait.
    I've got a TKC I can put on, but it would still be too wide. Otherwise, Droopy is really doing great and getting to be sharp looking. I've got the frame looking factory new.

Ride that OS like ya stole it. Have fun Dom!
  9. Hayduke

Hayduke ///SAFETY THIRD/// Supporter

Oddometer:

That'd make a good sigline...
  10. 309

309 Special Purpose

Oddometer:
    soldeded
  11. 309

309 Special Purpose

Oddometer:
    Cardo Scala Rider Bluetooth Thingy.

This allows you to talk on the phone while you ride. Thank god I don't have to do that anymore.

$30.

[​IMG]
  12. cojoel

cojoel Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    My neighbor is wanting to sell his '74 or '75 (sorry I don't remember) Yamaha DT400. He would much rather deal with our group than Craigslist. He has the full original light kit and it has a title. The light kit is in a box and not installed. He said that it was the last year for the twin shock. The bike is all original and I don't think is has been restored. Runs great. It looks fantastic. If there is some interest I can go take some pictures for the interested parties.

He is asking $1300.
  13. MacGregor

MacGregor 'S Rioghal Mo Dhream

Oddometer:
    Sold!!!!
  14. firedawg402

firedawg402 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  15. 309

309 Special Purpose

Oddometer:
    Sold
  16. Dysco

Dysco Distracted

Oddometer:
    :cry Bummer. I was kinda looking forward to reading about you terrorizing the town in the Camera.
  17. firedawg402

Oddometer:
    Red LED mini bar light, portable magnetic mount in good condition. Shows white lights until turned on then several user selectable RED flash patterns. Magnetic mounts need new backing. Can also be converted to permanent mount. Perfect for volunteer fire fighter. Approximately 3 years old. $100.

Also have an old siren and speaker I will throw in with this.

Similar to this model: http://www.swps.com/shledmamilib4.html

Local pick up only - Colorado Springs. PM or call 9six3-9five2one.

<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From ADVrider2</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From ADVrider2</td></tr></tbody></table><table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From ADVrider2</td></tr></tbody></table>
    <!-- START CLTAGS -->
  18. firedawg402

Oddometer:
    Selling my son's Vintage 1999 Blue Haro Zippo bike - he needs rent money. In good condition. Twin tube frame - very strong. Asking $100 OBO.

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=1999&Brand=Haro&Model=Zippo&Type=bike

Local pick up only - Colorado Springs. Call 9six3-9five2one if interested.

<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From ADVrider2</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table style="width: auto;"><tbody><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family: arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;">From ADVrider2</td></tr></tbody></table>
  19. neduro

neduro Long timer

Oddometer:
    Cool bike, Saul!

Hear you on the street riding thing... I would have thought if you could make it with anything, that bike would have been it.
  20. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
    I heard Saul's Hawk run yesterday, it sounds excellent. Typical Honda, quiet and smooth.

IMO the dent in the tank should be an easy fix. The gas cap assembly comes out and there's room to get your hand in there and work it out. No serious creases in the metal. I'm not an expert but it sure looked doable. :nod