The Ultimate Adventure ride to Alaska

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by maverick1715, Nov 11, 2013.

1. maverick1715

maverick1715 Maverick

Oddometer:
    Okay everybody! I have the trip ready with all the MUST see routes for the Adventure Ride to Alaska. Here it is posted. I am looking for people to join this trip, who want to experience this adventure with me.

I will camp some nights and some others will stay in hotel. I'm not going to stick in a particular schedule and I'm going to be extremely flexible with how many miles I will ride each day.

The trip is going to be somewhere between end of May 2014 and August 2014. By that time I will be 30 years old. I'm an average every day guy seeking for the ultimate challenging adventure, without putting myself in danger. I'm originally from Greece but I live in the United States since 2006 so I feel pretty Americanized.

I will ride a Ducati Multistrada 2010. My riding skills between 1-10 with very good being 10 is somewhere around 8. I have experience on riding off-road and I obey the rules and the laws. I'm also not afraid to make my bike and my boots muddy, however I will not ride over my limits.

Feel free to e-mail me or skype me if you are interested on joining the trip.

1. Las Vegas
    2. The sun road, west Clacier, MT
    3. Hwy 541, Longview, AB, Canada
    4. Icefields Pkway, Jasper, AB, Canada
    5. Whitehorse, YT, Canada
    6. Tok, AK
    7. Delta Junction, AK
    8. Wasilla, AK
    9. Anchorage, AK
    10. Kenai, AK
    11. Copper Center, AK
    12. Valdez, AK
    13. Glennallen, AK
    14. Fairbanks, AK
    15. Arctic Circle Sign, AK
    16. Deadhorse, Prudhoe Bay, AK
    17. Dawson, YT, Canada
    18. Dempster Hwy, Canada
    19. Inuvic, NT, Canada (top of the world hwy)
    20. head back home (Las Vegas)

Alex