New MotoPumps MiniPro Inflator (with ADV inmate bonus)

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Motopumps, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Motopumps

Motopumps Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    After building thousands and thousands of my original MotoPumps and periodically trying to expand production, I have finally put all the pieces together. The key has been partnering with some great folks in the industry whose contacts included engineers and a factory connection that let me do a relatively small production run. Previously, I could never get beyond the hurdle of minimum orders of 10k to 50k pieces. I don't have $500,000.00 to invest in that first order.

About six months ago we launched the effort and drew up requirements, performance specs, size, weight, duty cycle, features, etc. The new MotoPump MiniPro inflator is a unique combination of size, weight, features and performance that don't exist in any other product on the market. While the MiniPro will work on cars and trucks, it has been designed with the Motorcycle/Scooter/ATV market in mind. As an avid ADVer, our needs have been the central guiding forces in design and features.

Because of the engineering expertise and excellent factory connection, we have also gotten an impressive set of certifications with the product: The factory is ISO9001/TS16949/ISO14001. The MiniPro is TUV certified, RoHS compliant and CE certified. There is no other pump on the market with this pedigree.

Here are a few photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features:

Compact 2" x 4.7" x 5.75" High Impact Case
    Light Weight at 18oz with Accessories On-Board
    Main power cord with SAE plug 6.5' reach Stores Onboard
    Cig plug to SAE cord 3.5" reach for a total of 10' Stores Onboard
    Integrated Polarity Protection Circuit lights up if Polarity is Reversed (instead of letting all the smoke out)
    Durable Polyurethane 3' Coiled Air Hose with Zero Loss Connector stores Onboard.
    Three "sports" inflator fittings store on board for inflating sleeping pads, rafts, balls, etc. Stores Onboard.
    Accurate, back-lit pressure gauge is easy to read in any lighting condition.
    Bright LED light automatically illuminates and makes it a snap to use the MiniPro at night.
    Deluxe kits will also include additional connectors, ring terminal to SAE for installation on the vehicle and battery clips for use with any 12v system, as well as a durable neoprene case with a second storage compartment.
    The pump draws less than 5 amps (CAN bus compatible!) and is rated to 50 psi and 30 minutes continuous use. It will fill a standard rear motorcycle tire (150/70/17) to 38 psi in just under 5 minutes. The pump moves about .5 CFM for those thinking about filling rafts, sleeping mats, etc.

I have a production acceptance model in hand that I have been torture testing and am quite pleased with the performance. It has run for more than an hour continuous with no degradation in performance. Total time on the pump at this point is many hours.

I expect to have production models to sell in the next few weeks, and we will be exhibiting at the NY International Motorcycle Show in December. Stay tuned for more info and our booth number and location.

Pricing has not been finalized, but expect it to be more than the SLIME models at Walmart and considerably less than a well known pump that goes for $120 with a bulky gauge.

Stay Tuned for more info and some special ADV package deals.:deal

Thanks!

Rob

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/93K6CV8Emek?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/93K6CV8Emek?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

UPDATE!
    Pumps are available now!

Ok, new purchase buttons since the ADV software upgrade.

You can add multiple items to your cart by clicking on the add to cart button and then returning to ADV to select the next item.

Deluxe MotoPump Mini Pro kit $69.99 (Pump, SAE conncector, BMW/CIG plug, Neoprene Case, Battery Clips, Battery Ring Terminals to SAE (think Battery Tender Tail) to mount on the bike)
    Sold Out

Standard MotoPump Mini Pro Kit $59.99 (Pump, SAE Connector, BMW/CIPG Plug.)
    Sold Out

MotoPump and Dynaplug Combination Kits

Deluxe Carbon Ultralite Kit $84.99

These kits include a Deluxe MotoPumps Mini Pro Inflator (Pump, SAE conncector, BMW/CIG plug, Neoprene Case, Battery Clips, Battery Ring Terminals to SAE (think Battery Tender Tail) to mount on the bike) --PLUS-- a Dynaplug Carbon Ultralite Tubeless Tire Plugging Tool
    Sold Out

Deluxe Ultralite Kit $89.99
    These kits include a Deluxe MotoPumps Mini Pro Inflator (Pump, SAE conncector, BMW/CIG plug, Neoprene Case, Battery Clips, Battery Ring Terminals to SAE (think Battery Tender Tail) to mount on the bike) --PLUS-- a Dynaplug Ultralite Tubeless Tire Plugging Tool
    Sold Out
    TonyKZ1 and Eatmore Mudd like this.
  2. Dyn Blin

Dyn Blin Irn Bru Lover

Oddometer:
    Ready in time for Christmas with shipping?
  3. Spam16v

Spam16v Squid Rocket Supporter

Oddometer:
    in. Let's do this
  4. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Looks great, as long as the built in gauge is accurate. :lurk
  5. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    Absolutely will be ready in plenty of time for Christmas shipping!

Stay tuned for more info.

Thanks-
    Rob

6. lynch180

lynch180 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looks like a tidy and well made product, well done..:clap
  7. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    I was pretty skeptical about the gauge as we were developing it. My previous experience had just yielded a gauge that vibrated around with each pressure pulse, and was not only inaccurate, it was only good for a rough average. This gauge is steady and VERY accurate. The cool thing about the zero loss fitting is that you don't lose pounds of air as you disconnect. It really works well.

Rob

8. Dan Alexander

Dan Alexander still alive and well

Oddometer:
    :thumb
  9. ADKADVRider

ADKADVRider Wannabe Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looks real good, depending on what the final price comes in at I will most likely be ordering this for a in time for a Christmas gift (for me).
  10. TonyKZ1

TonyKZ1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Looks Good! Keep us updated on your progress/more info/etc...
    Thanks, Tony
  11. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    Having the first batch air freighted in to make sure we have them in time for the NY International Motorcycle Show.

Just got this photo a few minutes ago:

[​IMG]

:clap
  12. waylongway

waylongway madmax

Oddometer:
    I want one! :clap
  13. RomaDakota

RomaDakota Experts agree!!

Oddometer:
    I need to add to my collection - gonna make a few available for the ADV crowd?
    I promise to use it in the dirt, drive over it, use in on my moto and my leaky Land Rover tire...
  14. flyingscotsmac

flyingscotsmac Mac

Oddometer:
    Hook us up man, hook us up! Mac
  15. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    I am ok with everything but driving over it! :lol3

Driving over it with a leaky Land Rover tire may void the warranty. Just sayin' :deal :D
  16. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    Yes, I will have some special deals for the ADV crowd. Just have to get enough here to deal with the show first, then will start shipping.

Stay tuned for an ADV special!

17. CBRacerX

CBRacerX Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Tuning In! Looks nice.
  18. swimmer

swimmer armchair asshole

Oddometer:

:clap
  19. MrPulldown

MrPulldown Long timer

Oddometer: