Canada /argentina

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Spokin, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Spokin

Spokin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am in Mazunte a small village on the Pacific after RIDING 8000 km from Vancouver ,Tomorrow will continue to San Cristobal de las Casas And Palenque before getting into Guatemala Norbert
  2. Spokin

Spokin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Return from Lake Atitlan Guatemala I decided to return to Palm Springs And in the Summer rid back to Vancouver,
    After leaving Manzunte towards San Gristoba and Palengue I visited the ruins an camped at the Mayan flor ,there i meed Daniel And Rene from previous trips to Mexico ,and traveled to Bonanpac ruins and into Guatemala we crossed in Mesilla on A market Day the paper works was very easy And fast the made al the copies and in les than one hour we were on the way overnight in huehuetenango and next Day we were in Lake Atitlan and Camped At the Vision Azul camp ground overlooking the Lake ,there i also meed Laura And Daniel on there way to Panama ,my decision to return is based on the fact ,to be looking for Hotel Rooms every night ,the topes in Mexico tumulos in Guatemala I also was not able to make my own food and got sick in Oaxaca ,no more Tortillas Frijoles and Topes my return was fast on the tool Hwy in 5 Days i got to lo de Marcos 50 km North of Puerto Vallarta were I will stay until the 14 of January and then head North to P/ Springs .

Norbert