Welcome Riders in Medellin, Colombia

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by motoshop, Jan 24, 2013.

1. motoshop

motoshop n00b

Oddometer:
    Motoshop...

It's a Store (shop) in Medellin that helps travelers on their way. Any brand any Nationality...
    We have a shop where you can work on your bike, or we can have mechanics work for you.
    If you need TIRES, parts WASH the bike or even info on where to stay, where to hang out. Set you up for a ride in the mountains with us locals....
  2. AndyT

AndyT Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for posting. I live in Texas in the USA, and spent some time in Medellin in 2006. Where are you located? I seem to remember most of the moto shops were on Calle 10, near parque Lleras. I hope to visit Colombia again.
  3. motoshop

motoshop n00b

Oddometer:
    Andy, Yes all the MC shops are around Parque Lleras, La 10...
    Pass by when you come back!
  4. Fast103

Fast103 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I came across MotoShop by chance when looking for a particular hotel. Stopped to ask directions. Frederico the owner and I got talking. Ended up having my bike washed and it was really dirty from some of the back roads. It was spotless when finished...it looked as if it had been detailed. During the washing Frederico drove me to the hotel I was looking for so as I
    could pick up something that had been Fedexed there. I also bought a set of Metzeler Tourance tires for $330.00 and he waived the fitting charge.
    He is a wealth of knowledge about riding in Colombia etc. a genuinely nice person with friendly mechanics.