Road trip around the world

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by AustraliaTwin, Jan 27, 2014.

1. AustraliaTwin

AustraliaTwin n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi everyone,
    my name is Massimiliano Perrella and since August 2011 I'm travelling with my Africa Twin. So far I've ridden across 15 countries from Italy to Australia passing through: Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran, India, Nepal, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia.
    On www.australiatwin.it you will be able to see my diary (there's the translator), my pictures, my videos, my location and all the spectacular emotions I've been so lucky to experience so far.
    When the passion for motorbikes is combined with the love of meeting people and discovering new cultures, there's nothing else that you can do but to follow your emotions! And the trip is not over: now I'm about to ship the bike to Chile and keep on travelling across South America... I really hope I'll be able to meet up with some of you guys, sharing some kilometers and motorbike passion it's the best thing ever!
    Safe trip to everyone, see ya!
    Miano
  2. AustraliaTwin

AustraliaTwin n00b

Oddometer:
  3. AustraliaTwin

AustraliaTwin n00b

Oddometer:
    Anyone in Chile from April?
    I'll ride to Brasil then, if someone will be nearby for that time I'd be glad to meet up! :-)
    CIAO!
    Miano